R.I.P. L2Paradise :/

blackmer

L2paradise closed from ncsoft.

Here is the comment from the admin: "It is pathetic how NC decided to close some L2J servers when there are alot of servers running L2OFF, and where we don't count players by 100, but by 1000's... Whatever. We would like to thank anyone who enjoyed our server, thank you all."

RIP L2P  :'(

You can see further information by just going to www.lineage2paradise.com...

NCSoft seen how popular L2Paradise was and they decided to close them down...bastards ... a lot of people from retail leave due coruption and decide to join private servers ... yes you heard me right on retail you find coruption.

NCSoft seen how popular L2Paradise was and they decided to close them down...bastards ... a lot of people from retail leave due coruption and decide to join private servers ... yes you heard me right on retail you find coruption.

Yes you are right on retail you cant play everybody knows that and why?

before you want to buy armor or weapon you need to make huge adena donate thats the 1st one and the 2nd one well RETAIL IS OWNED BY BOTS.

NCsoft knows that they need to worry about private servers because some ppl can make better server than they have!Thats why they close private servers...i dont know which server would be the next i think L2inc has the biggest chance...but like paradise admin said there are alot of servers running L2OFF and they dont get closed thats a joke?use L2OFF files is ILLEGAL L2J is working LEGAL i dont understand that...

anyway if all l2j server beeing closed i think we can R.I.P the retail servers too...because in my opinion L2J is the best advertisment to retail servers because l2j is not complete and when somebody try it out they want to know how it works on retail how he can make good pvp on retail so they want to know everything about the game and the only place where you can do that is retail...

Heck..I don't if this is the oooold L2P..but anyways

Java may be free...but using the "Lineage 2" name..and all the things that come with it are not,that's why NCSoft could easily request that the server be closed.

Before talking bullshit about retail. First play there...

And also I don't think that private servers players should be talking about corruption :X

I  play on retail for 2 and a half year...so i know what i'm talking about...

before you want to buy armor or weapon you need to make huge adena donate

NCsoft knows that they need to worry about private servers because some ppl can make better server than they have!Thats why they close private servers..

Nah.. I doubt it ...

omfg next server inside 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!

ncsoft are retards and pathetic.

those server have the 0,001% of theirs total population LOL

yes but (i dont know thats right) that only for the USA so if you host your server in europe you dont get closed because of the europen unions law.