Which was your favourite game?

Maxtor

There are so many games that I spent  many hours playing like WoW,L2,Diablo,NeverWinterNights,FFx2 (PS2),all need for speed,Clive Burker Undying,Blood OMen e.t.c  there was so many good games now from the 20 new games only 2 will be good  :-\

My favourite game was Neverwinter Nights  :D This is a real ROLE PLAYING game... L2? com on.. it just another click and kick type...

However my first RPG was Eye of beholder 1  ::) Does anyone remember this fantastic game?

My favourite game was Neverwinter Nights  :D This is a real ROLE PLAYING game... L2? com on.. it just another click and kick type...

However my first RPG was Eye of beholder 1  ::) Does anyone remember this fantastic game?

nwn was real rpg 0_o play in baldur's gate ;p i better rpg, or planescape torment wher u have tons of dialogs :D

well... I never played them... but what makes an RPG to a REAL Role Playin Game? Of course its the player itself ;)

play nwn on a hardcore RP server, and you will know what's RP... A game is only just a helper (to get ppl together)

Play a real personality, now that is what RP about ;)

ps: howewer I never played baldurs or planescape... but as I said... the player makes RPG to RP...

PEACE  ;)

well i played diablo that was my first online game but i love lineage 2 i tried wow rf online kalonline cabalonline silkroad granado espada 2moons metin2 ragnarok.... but i dont know why i love lineage2 i cant stop playing it :D

for mmo's I have played diablo(not a mmo but great hack n slash) for 6 years :) wow since beta, eve-online and lineage for one year. But i like strategy games too :) Company of Heroes, Civilization series, Settlers are very good