[Mega-Share] Vesper Weapons For Gracia PT2 (Fixed)

so, maybe someone got a Gracia Final Client (korean too?) or a gracia final pack ( a real one) :s

animations of KOREAN client are compatible with ENGLISH client but i will test soon... myabe textures are wrong whe nfix that i make thread about that with screens

animations of KOREAN client are compatible with ENGLISH client but i will test soon... myabe textures are wrong whe nfix that i make thread about that with screens

I hope so ;) Waiting for expert ppl to fix that... I don't have any idea how to fix animations/textures ^__X

fists / duals are not working.

fists dont even appear , and duals have an animation problem..

im sure there's one file missin in there.

I have problem inserting sql files: all kinds of errors when executing, and when I instert them manually, I can't get the item ingame (says it doesnt exsist) (using l2jdb, L2J)

any suggestions?

Tested same as the previously shared weapons, Dual Cutter Swords grayed out textures on 1 sword, missing sword body on left sword.

and just like stefoulis said, fists dont show up at all.

I was able to open the utx files and have a look at the fists. the textures are there, and the animations are there. But there must be a mismatch between what the armorgrp/animations file calls on from the utx files. Cos when you look at them its different than the other items.

Some1 that has done this stuff will know how to fix, newbies, have a wack at it... ur gonna want to break ur keyboard AND monitor!

It would be great if someone can share Your system files with includet .dat files , please .

You could try this, it worked for me:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=47518.0

I have already try it .. it doesnt work for me , after copy to my system , I cant start l2.exe

So i asking again can You share correct system ?