Lineage II GRACIA FINAL Developers Console - All Tested!

MadUser

i was searching on youtube by l2 movies about gracia and i found this :O

i think that this is Lineage 2 gracia final developers testing all items in a closed room, see all items, ne NPCs and mobs, mounts, skills and transformations.

i hope you enjoy!

They should make a customization tool like this so we could make new skills and stuff

Theyr objective is to you play on the official, and pay them to play, not to community mod the game, thats why lineage II modding is illigal, cuz you are changing other guys work protected with copyrights.

LOL It looks great!! In youtube comments i read that this is a software.. Is it true?

has to, but must be Lineage II developers software, they have to do the game some way and test it other way...

haha is wear,some items no are new for the ppl now are official but in long time that items are "custom items" like a dual dagger "dual soul separator" u can see that wep on L2Elite or in other serves xD and can see too dual As haha lol dual Angel Slayer,the video is cool men thx for share

New G Final armor and weapons are jus fuccking EPIC!! Iz liek amazing armor.... Dual daggaz nun big deal, u get em in sum p.s. Styll cant w8 for G final to hit p.s.