[Guide]How to become a Hero by a Hero(Noblesse Quest All Parts)

As promised some days ago here is the noblesse guide!you dont need anymore to explore various sites in order to look for a clue for this quest! :P

Requirements:1 sub class 50lvl and when done speak to Talien(in stairway of Aden)the quests are:

-Meet Gabrielle at Giran then...

-Find the Antharas Watchman Gilmore at Death Pass and he will ask you...

-kill Elven Witch Baraham at bee hive and obtain a Record of 17heroes(100% success of droping this quest item at once)

-return this Record to Talien and you have to go to Heine...

-in search of the melody maestro(Heine town)but in order to obtain this crystall maestro will ask you fore some ingredients...

-Malruk succubus Claws(you need 10)from Dragon Valley...when you obtain them

-Go to melody maestro(in Heine)and he ll give you the ECHO CRYSTALL which you must...

-Take it to Talien... when done you must visit...

-an elf whose name is Stedmiel(hunters village).he ll give you a book so...

-you have to take that Faded Poetry Book to Talien...

-Then you have to search for Talien 's Sponsor Virgil(he is located in Rune Temple)he ll tell you...

-to Meet Ogmar(the orc next to virgil).Then you have to seek for...

-Grand seer's Miracle Cure(Rune's Base)

-In search of Crimson moss(located in Swamp of Screams)[ONLY SPINLER STAKATO DRONES drops these quest items] 5 to collect and when you finish...

-go Meet the Grand seer , and he ll give you the miraculous cure.you should give that to...

-Kassandra and then you...

-return to Virgil.he ll send you...

-Meet the Lady of the lake(goddard town is her servant)and she ll ask you

-Meet Head Blacksmith Noel(Goddard Castle Blacksmith)who ll ask you to...

-Obtain the ingredients for Noel(1LUNARGENT and 5 MOONSTONE SHARDS)

NOTE:IN SOME SERVER THERE IS POSSIBILITY TO BUY THEM FROM WESLEY AT IVORY TOWER.BUT THERE IS ALSO POSSIBILITY THAT YOU MUST OBTAIN THEM FROM MOBS AT TOI AND BLAZING SWAMP...when you collect all these things...

-return to caradine

That was the part1.Here goes Part2you take it from Virgil at Rune Temple

when take it ...

-Speak to Kassandra

-Then speak to ogmar and he ll send you...

-Into the swanp of Screams(go where a dark knight is surrounded by 4 dead angels)

-speak to a dead angel and he ll give you something then you speak to the dark knight again

-he ll send you find a witch right of Ivory tower in ruins

-she ll send you cross the oren river and meet the witch disciple in a small house.

-when done with her return back to the witch Kalis(the witch in ruins)

-she ll send you in Valley of Saints and you ll find 1dead and one alive unicorns.you ll have to kill some of the quest monsters and speak to the altars surrounding the dead unicorn.when done...

-Return to kassandra at Rune Temple and you have finished the second part of noblesse quest

Part3 you take it from caradine at goddard!!!she ll tell you ...

-Meet Ossian(he is next to Caradine)

-he ll send you back to valleu of saints and you have to kill 2 specifik mobs(sorry dont remember the names exactly but those mobs are taller that the others and surrounded by other mobs)in order to aquire a necklace and a ring of splendor(not to difficult to obtain them---25%possibilities to take them at once)...

-when obtain them go to caradine and she ll oreder you recover her lord's lost staff from a raid boss named Flames of Splendor Barakiel at NE valley of saints.

NOTE:IN SOME SERVER THIS MOB RESPAWNS EVERY 5HOURS BUT IN SOME SERVERS IT CAN RESPAWN EVERY 2H OR 4Hbe sure to have cardinal with you!

-when this raid boss gets killed and you take the staff to Ossian.

PART4(take it from caradine)

-then you speak to caradine which she ll teleport you to the lady of Lake and then you are a NOBLESSE

you only need now to fight in the olympiads to become a hero

I hope this will be of any help.

PM me for any problem you may experience or if there is any uncertainity and i ll modify it!!!

[move] original written by NOBLE[/move]

eukolo exsartatai pws to dei kaneis :P k emena eukolo m einai alla xserw pollous pou kollane----->pou na deis sto net pou paw!!!idiatera ma8hmata lineage tous kanw k poso mallon noblesse k pws na xrhsimopoioun ta skills tous ktL

Koyfo: Only in English

noble eyxaristw poli an kai me skotwses re...toulaxisto gt dn me pires werewolf na xarw tin niki??tespa ty gia to guide kai dn einai toso eykolo ama paizeis se srvr p prepei na mazepsei ta items monos s...sticky

Guest Thanos47

den pirazi mporis na akolouthisis mia alli clan re ta boss petane ena koutaki patas shift kai target to pianis atack kai patas quest dld me opion kai na ise kai na min ise sto party perimenis kai pernis kai ec :D ego etc to kana giati den ixa clan evriska kana party....eukolo oone an to mathis ;)

den xreiazetai sugkekrimena posa atoma prepei na einai ekei!alla standa 8es bishop konta s!exsartatai k se poion server paizeis

In most servers they put 2nd Caradine's letter and starts the quest from precious soul 4

this happens to servers where the exp/adenas/drop rates are extremely high in order to ppl not spend time doing the quests but fight all the time!

/agree.I did this to my server too :P

but i find one disdavantage and one advantage to this!the good thing is that there will be BIG competition in the olympiads in order to gain a hero status but the bad thing is that there will be too many heroes or noblesse ppl!

i know but i do other thing in my server.We have a competition every 1st Saturday of the month where one will be hero and take titanium armor and dusk items and infinitys.I've made the noblesse 3 times all of it and i've become hero 2 times and i know the "hard" of this....;)