killer_007 the best VOTE NOW

jaff

pfffffff and? from that i see you dont give even 0.1 karma for him rofl

Just stop The liking (slup slup slup slup) We all say that killer is helping alot and etc we all appriciate he's help BUt i told you and Before it's not in are responsibilites to give Him karma Do you undestand wtf i am talking about?

Guest Thanos47

pfffffff and? from that i see you dont give even 0.1 karma for him rofl

Just stop The liking (slup slup slup slup) We all say that killer is helping alot and etc we all appriciate he's help BUt i told you and Before it's not in are responsibilites to give Him karma Do you undestand wtf i am talking about?

Sostos kai mena me voithaei dld prepi na glipso?Afou xeri voithaei to pedi e ipame entaxi.

Sostos kai mena me voithaei dld prepi na glipso?Afou xeri voithaei to pedi e ipame entaxi.

Translate...it's an English topic

killer_007 is good enough to take the +1 but it's not our job to do that...it's the Moder's or admin's job.

If I were an admin or if I had the right to 'upgrade' someone I would surely make killer_007 Golden member or somthing like...

Guest Thanos47

i say nazghoul is correct and killer help me too but i must slup slup slup :P?He know good from develop,and he help all..ok

Ok if you wanna thank me guys, tell it to me ;) I appreciate it, don't worry. I don't help 'cause i want every1 to see it. I help 'cause every1 want to learn. If you thank me publicly, i don't have any problem, but anyway, it isn't essential. I appreciate it too ;D Don't worry, it's spam section, and as you can see, there isn't any problem so don't turn Turk :P

I will help anyway every1 who PMs me (but do not PM me for irrelative things like: plix plox exploit man).

• 5 years later...