interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

want to play play play playand farm farm farm "till my fingers bleed

:O GET A LIFE :O

Ontopic: server start look nice lot of ppl online ;) xD But dear GM's if u can make .online or community online for check status players

Ty

I think you need to learn how to spend your free time... for instance : learning some  c++ for beginning ( after 3 years you need java ) not all the day playing L2.... Belive me.. It`s a good advice :)

On za topic : I Think Frank haves a problem with his internet... I hope he will fix it soon . Cheers ::)

I think you need to learn how to spend your free time... for instance : learning some  c++ for beginning ( after 3 years you need java ) not all the day playing L2.... Belive me.. It`s a good advice :)

On za topic : I Think Frank haves a problem with his internet... I hope he will fix it soon . Cheers ::)

i don't think so , he said that srv is restarting in 45 secs

Sorry for 2x post but ... SERVER IS BACK !!!! The l2deathwhisper internet page LOADED !! I go register now... and Play a bit of this awesome server !

oh yea

Sorry for 2x post but ... SERVER IS BACK !!!! The l2deathwhisper internet page LOADED !! I go register now... and Play a bit of this awesome server !

Server isnt back ... maybe site yes but not game ...