interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

C0y0, of course I remember you. I think that you were a player on L2CursedWorld too, right?

Enchant chances etc. will not change.

but we will need a new farming zone , at least temporary , cause there will be rly lot of people on the farming zones

If there are so many people that they would not be able to farm then we will make a new farm zone of course, but I don't think that it will be a problem. I mean, when we had 500 players online we had no problem with the farm zones..

C0y0, of course I remember you. I think that you were a player on L2CursedWorld too, right?

Enchant chances etc. will not change.

Yea...

XD..

Epic player :O...

Nevermind...

If there are so many people that they would not be able to farm then we will make a new farm zone of course, but I don't think that it will be a problem. I mean, when we had 500 players online we had no problem with the farm zones..

we had problems but it never was so important, anyway its a pvp server and u always can fight for the place u farm or so

Patch will be the same.

About donators, we will make a lot of changes. It won't be unbalanced.

one serious question cause i want to join to the new server and i want to now some things..

so u saing that the old server,before wipe,was kinda unbalanced between donators and normal players,arent you?

coyo belive me you wouldnt own these donators you aint god belive me donators was overpowered 3 passive skills together lmao ^^ sure you would own them why u QQ server then?coz a donator took ur hero..

@paokole

No i cant say this..

I was a normal player and trust me,i own a lot of donors...

Some of them changed their classe's,beings friends of me etc :$

sure... im rambo you know? :)

All ppl say that, but are only pure shits... that give me pvps!

BTW Nice decision frank! finally you care...

huh..dude...

When this guy start DW,he was on Sagi...Then he changed on TH..

And yea,as i said i was on DW before a lot of months,dunno what haps on this 4-5 months !

Nvm..

I 've stop playing this server since i got a crazy damage from a donator with whisper heavy armor

anyway i'm gonna join and stay for sure after wipe.

we had problems but it never was so important, anyway its a pvp server and u always can fight for the place u farm or so

i stoped play @ the old DW coz in farm zone when ppl saw a newbie guy they pked them (even dondadors)

huh..dude...

When this guy start DW,he was on Sagi...Then he changed on TH..

And yea,as i said i was on DW before a lot of months,dunno what haps on this 4-5 months !

Nvm..

well anyway now on dw there was one ally named donatepower^^all had on saggi sub passive active might and duel might some had active passive evasion i had active shield w light 13 and they hit me for 5 k.. with my th main class i had passive shield on as and of course active shield they hit like 3k ..... anyway your char wasnt better than mine as it was till yesterday so dont pretend to be god or rambo as the other guy says ;p