interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

Dear users,

Wipe mode has began! Please take a look at our forum everyday for more info and latest news!

Thanks

i cant view anything on forum ;s this is the message i get : Dear users, wipe mode has began! Please take a look at our forum everyday for more info! Thanks  (i log in forum and only see this,no info!! )

edit : ps i think only administrators can log in forum !

i cant view anything on forum ;s this is the message i get : Dear users, wipe mode has began! Please take a look at our forum everyday for more info! Thanks  (i log in forum and only see this,no info!! )

edit : ps i think only administrators can log in forum !

Yes, we will update forum too...We believe that server and forum will be online tomorrow, if we don't have any problems until then.

w0w0w ! :)

This is 2nd good message what i hear for 2 days ! :) (1st is Europe Volleyball Gold for Poland FTW!! :) )

And when u do wipe u get +1 more player <~~~~ Me :) xD

And as lot of ppl say here there come more new players :) xD

And now maybe me and DarkSlayer start from begin ( I think so ...) i must talk with this noob :) xD

So see u ingame and Good Luck with making new age of DW :) xD

Regards ... :)

Also Frank,cuz i was a lil bit offline from forum-server[actually 5 months :O]

There are gonna be any changes?

More drop rate of coins etc or w/e ?:/

No this won't change. You know, L2DeathWhisper is not L2Core. In our server you can create things only if you bleed for them (if you know what I mean). So If you want to have the special armor you have to collect coins, a lot of coins. Someone said that DeathWhisper is a full server because it mixes up, PvP (Easy things) and Mid (difficult things, such as Farming). I guess that he's totally right.

No this won't change. You know, L2DeathWhisper is not L2Core. In our server you can create things only if you bleed for them (if you know what I mean).

Hmm personally i understand what u said :) And i luv it :) xD

I cant w8 anymore for new DW ... xD (Never played at old but i heared much good things) xD

Keep Good Work dude :)

No this won't change. You know, L2DeathWhisper is not L2Core. In our server you can create things only if you bleed for them (if you know what I mean). So If you want to have the special armor you have to collect coins, a lot of coins. Someone said that DeathWhisper is a full server because it mixes up, PvP (Easy things) and Mid (difficult things, such as Farming). I guess that he's totally right.

also mixed overpowered donators to the total !! i wanna know if donation rewards are gonna be the same coz its pointless to farm if they get every agument passive active (up to 4 skills) ? are you maybe thinking of removing agument skills from donation list ?and maybe not giving full +items as reward?(i mean special wepons max donated +25 armours max donated 20 it will be more fair and donators will be a lil bit not too much over powered!!! (just a thought nothing more)

the patch will be the same? or we need to download a new one?

Patch will be the same.

About donators, we will make a lot of changes. It won't be unbalanced.

Mate..As i can see,u 'r not remember me...

C0y0-c0y0te T_T

Nvm,i hope things will go well,and we will have fun..

Cya!

and i think u should low max enchant a bit..like +20 would be great.

Can u make a changelog or something, or tell us what is gonna be updated? :P