interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

I Joined..(After cw dead)i decided to join here..

Server is excelent..

The only thing that all are shouting about it is that the mobs at farm is few..And ppl many.But server still is great!

Nick:ReVenGeR

The only thing that all are shouting about it is that the mobs at farm is few..And ppl many.But server still is great!

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate that. Anyway, about the thing that you mentioned, there are 3 farm zones. If they want to farm only in 1 of them and they want more mobs there, then I think that they have to give a look at the other farm zones too.

I LOVE THIS SERVER SOOOOOO MUCH!

This is the only server with the SEXIEST HERO I have ever seen :D :D

The only problem I have is the blue coin zone, it is too small and filled with mage. Not so fair for titans like me... Don't say "lol make a mage" because mages are weak.

Nick: MrOrc, DarkElfy (coming soon)

PS: I LOVE HORN! GIVE ME YOUR LOVE PLEASE!!

I LOVE THIS SERVER SOOOOOO MUCH!

This is the only server with the SEXIEST HERO I have ever seen :D :D

The only problem I have is the blue coin zone, it is too small and filled with mage. Not so fair for titans like me... Don't say "lol make a mage" because mages are weak.

Nick: MrOrc, DarkElfy (coming soon)

PS: I LOVE HORN! GIVE ME YOUR LOVE PLEASE!!

nice one to see u here xD here one mexican rasist !

I joined the server 3 Day's ago and i alredy maked Death wep + shield and whisper armor is nice to farm and got a very nice community i will play on this server till will be wiped  :) :) :) This is the Best PVP server i ever saw :-]

I joined the server 3 Day's ago and i alredy maked Death wep + shield and whisper armor is nice to farm and got a very nice community i will play on this server till will be wiped  :) :) :) This is the Best PVP server i ever saw :-]

lol i was playing 1 week and cant even get armor or weapon and u get all this? wow :D

i dON'T lIKE It because i havelost more than 10k in a pk ! I Don't Like IT At All! I Think A Lot of people would like the old server back but nowdays cursedworld is dead

Sry For My Crappy English

i dON'T lIKE It because i havelost more than 10k in a pk ! I Don't Like IT At All! I Think A Lot of people would like the old server back but nowdays cursedworld is dead

Sry For My Crappy English

Cursed World will never die..If u get what i mean.

lol i was playing 1 week and cant even get armor or weapon and u get all this? wow

I forgot to say that 2 friends helped me u can farm really fast with 2 sps and 1 healer in ur back ... ofc u need some time to stay in game. GL !