Dagger enchant = useful or useless ?

Videur

yes its true you can try it on a pvp server if u want...exping with a NG  dagger or a C grade dagger haven't many difference between the damages! the daggerist need atack speed to hit the blows fast ..

so you dont need to add STR symbols too!

+4 CON

+4 Dex

+1 Dex (OR +1CON as u want)

but...

who dont want a Red dagger? :D

I heard somewhere that the p.atk affect blow success , true ?

This could be true. I can't see NCSoft making P.atk completely useless. I know strength effects how often your blows crit.

yes it isn't so important but if u have the chance to use a dagger enchanted why not? :D the enchant doesn't affected the chance of blow but it's nice have a oe dagger so u can use it in pve too

P att DOES increase your damage with blows BUT at a certain extent. Lets give an example... you have 2k p att with dagger and u blow some random npc for 3k. Then you have about 2.5k p att, youll blow the same random npc for about 3.2k - 3.3k. It increases the blow damage regardless but only a little. If your a poor mofo then waste enchants on high + armor and jewels. If ur a rich mofo then go ahead and make urself a red dagger. Its your choice.