[Dragon-Network]What do you think about...

Deanok

Ok people, as I am thinking, the most of you know that DN is moving to hellbound. And my question is: what do you think about it?

READ BEFORE YOU WRITE

Anyone who give answer less then 6 words will get -1karma, I promise  :-X

And please dont post 2 times or 3 times in the row, this is just UNnormal -.-

(the rules never end's heh?)and DO NOT just type "yes" or "no" because this kind of behaviour is just for kids.

For sure it will take like 2 months or more. It's like with interlude: drake said that we r moving to interlude, and after 1 year we did xD

Dragon network servers are rly nice, i enjoy playing on them for 3 years, but i think that hellbound will crash those servers because of amount of bugs comming with it ;) That's why it's taking much time: they try to remove all of them, but they always fail xD

Anyway i strongly recommend u to try dn even with interlude ^^ its rly nice server.

i play on an 4x server and it just went Hellbound. All i can say that there are a lot of bugs and everythin must be implemented from the beginning. I think this will happen to all servers that want to upgrade to a new chronicle... HB here...

Dragon sucks. Your hard work may be gone due to teleportation bug. It has lots of bugs working too, VERY BAD economy (ex DC robe set for 1.3 billion on 15x), bug that gets you stuck in wall and cant /unstuck or log back in char. Lots of assholes. Impossible to get a grade.

Dragon sucks. Your hard work may be gone due to teleportation bug. It has lots of bugs working too, VERY BAD economy (ex DC robe set for 1.3 billion on 15x), bug that gets you stuck in wall and cant /unstuck or log back in char. Lots of assholes. Impossible to get a grade.

What do you mean with teleportation bug? If u stucked bcoz of teleport or in wall, It's because u didn't make full check. Anyway u can ask gm for help and in few hours he'll help you, for sure. Lots of bugs working? I think that most of them has been eliminated. Tell me any big bug that work on dn. About economy: think what is the price of dc robe set on official servers, now count x 15. Even if its much, its not that hard to earn it lol, u just dont know how. Lots of assholes? Actually i met there the smartest and the nicest ppl in my l2 "career". If u pleased for adena, you wouldn't wonder that ppl aren't nice for you.

Personally, i hate everything after interlude, so i think the server will suck even more after it moves to Hellbound, what i mean here is that while i played it [c4 times] the so called 30x server was up and running and i was like "hey" lets play there... i logged and i was like WTF 30x server and i was leveling the samy way im leveling on a 6x[a server i played call dune]. And as "main" said economy is low its impossible to get a grade with adena... too expensive the only folks with good items are those who can pay others don't even stay on the server because it suck. I mean its ok i don't have problems with donators at first but than that "pro" guy comes with the +20 draco and 2 subs when it was just yesterday that he was with C gear. I left the server and many people will after it changes to Hellbound the same way they left after the C4 edition.

Personally, i hate everything after interlude, so i think the server will suck even more after it moves to Hellbound, what i mean here is that while i played it [c4 times] the so called 30x server was up and running and i was like "hey" lets play there... i logged and i was like WTF 30x server and i was leveling the samy way im leveling on a 6x[a server i played call dune]. And as "main" said economy is low its impossible to get a grade with adena... too expensive the only folks with good items are those who can pay others don't even stay on the server because it suck. I mean its ok i don't have problems with donators at first but than that "pro" guy comes with the +20 draco and 2 subs when it was just yesterday that he was with C gear. I left the server and many people will after it changes to Hellbound the same way they left after the C4 edition.

U should notice that donation for enchanted weapons isn't possible anymore. Most of ppl who has +16+++ weapons earn them without donation. I repeat that It is easy to get a grade gear, but u just don't know how and i still strongly recommend dragon-network :) If some1 rly need some guide how to earn some money on dn, feel free to pm or ask here.

in my opinnion it will still suck mostly because: a quacked up economy....a lot of bugs and exploits just like core.....a lot of crazy donations and it will take "centuries" until it would be hb......but still have fun playing on it..

he said it will be hellbound in july(i remember announcement:arena will go hellbound soon please download HB client).it wont happen soon for sure and i really got no clue what will happen to famous dn subs and mutants.and dragon is based on c4 modded to interulde ^^, so basicly its jump from c4 to HB which is kinda too big jump

i think,like everyone of u, that probably drake need a lot of time to move on hellbound as he did for interlude.about bugs drake is slowly yes but i know he is a good programmator (i helped during the test server of interlude) and the bugs find by me and by other ppl working on test were fixed,i know there are already a lot of bugs but there are any server where the bugs are for sure more than on dn...and anyway drake is still working on it

so in few words i think we probably will see hellbound very late but i think with not many bugs

i like DN with his advantages and failures. but main reason is that no WIPE occured in the past since the start. It is result a big community of players.

clearly DN is not a pvp server in which you build a char and let's go for pwn after one hour. it is a long time playing server for which you must invest in order to go to the top (without donaiton ofc). donation is a shame but you can again play and have fun  without donation. With my clan we kill daily young pownzors with full S items obtained via donation... simply because this substack idea makes you char with a lot of skills and considerations to have in pvp. clearly an experienced player with his char can own a good stuffed char but unexperienced player...

there is not so big bug. in any cases all is still playable without pb

now concerning HB mhmm ... we wait. what can we do ^^ but i prefer to have HB without bug (or less bugs), than a quick HB unplayable with HB only with the name and without the features...

With HB will come new bugs, new problems with stacking skills. I don't like so much Chronicles after IL so for me changing to HB is bad move ;P And the next thing is waiting time. If Drake said few months it will be one year, same like with changing to interlude.

Well, there are some time zones like +1 +2. It seems like Drake is living in +666 draketime zone where 2 months = our 1 year :)

Dont forget that the server will move 1st ARENA then ( as I think) 5 months before they get to move Luna server - sad

@To DreaM

Yes it is hard to get A grade's (not really) but only if you play with 1 CHAR (a lotsss of people have spoilers and crafters to earn money)

My friend is buying Coins from Ebay so he dont need to worry (-beep-ing noob, he pays for a free game (in some way) - lol)