hellbound [Hellbound L2J] L2Kings

drogata

are you on 5 .... whatever BB and GL in your next server.

BTW he is right you are pathetic all items are there first check then insult ....

first of all its not his server lol its my he is a player......

2- you cant insulting becouse all players kill you all the time....

3- if you dont like it get the hell out of my server but why you spam in forum ... JUST LEAVE ITS SO SIMPLE... for me you are one 5 years old kid.

i really cant understand what the fack are u trying to write.. beter for you learn english.

And.... which is my player in game and u say me that all kill me? im really curious to find it out. tell me.. NOOB

Ok maybe 1 screen shot how you enchant using Phx in this server ???

maybe if you log on you will see Safe enchant is to +999 not +333 but whatever nice try first visit server then write bulshits.

when you will grow up and learn to play fair ???

BTW this is not true if some moderator can delete it becouse is unfair insulting without 1% true in this what he say or maybe to warnn him etc.....

whatever

New stuff :

Fortres battle event

Ultra Mats event

new BOSS area - PARTY with over 200 bosses with respawn time 2 minutes

Vesper Weapon are done soon you will able to see it becouse we must finish new patch In order to get vesper weapon you will need Icarus weapon +999 same for armors sets , jewels, shields ets ....

Growing community !!!

sure sure i cheat beacuse i can and beacuse you cant cry me a river ;) and yes i am a kid (if 15 years people are kids) but a kid that pwond you for sure ;)

sure sure i cheat beacuse i can and beacuse you cant cry me a river ;) and yes i am a kid  (if 15 years people are kids) but a kid that pwond you for sure ;)

so i found you char by IP *.*.*.*  DarkSlayer Human fighter 1lvl  how you enchant your items to +333 after you dont have any items ??? end of drama ....

so i found you char by IP *.*.*.*  DarkSlayer Human fighter 1lvl  how you enchant your items to +333 after you dont have any items ??? end of drama ....

oh yes? come on want me to come and show u pics?

oh yes? come on want me to come and show u pics?

yep pls do it to prove..... go to Giran Town to custom GM shop where are all NPC and make me a screen ....

you know what forget .... no mater if you want come and play if you dont then GL ...

he dont have ANY items because your shity server wiped?QQ

he dont have ANY items because your shity server wiped?QQ

ingame name HERO / FENOMEN / Try-Me  for what wipe are you talking about ???

this server has never wipped OMG why you say that i play here from the start of this server .......

ahhhhh if you dont like the server leave but dont lie

ingame name HERO / FENOMEN / Try-Me  for what wipe are you talking about ???

this server has never wipped OMG why you say that i play here from the start of this server .......

ahhhhh if you dont like the server leave but dont lie

oh dumbass you idiot! YOU SAY THAT IM LIENG AH? LAST SUNDAY I LOGED IN AND I HAD ZERO ITEMS! SOME1 OF THE OTHER PLAYERS OF THE SERVER WHOS NOT RETARD LIKE U CAN CONFIRM IT... it was like wipe to me..........//care! wtf i do the lvl with 0 adena?

oh dumbass you idiot! YOU SAY THAT IM LIENG AH? LAST SUNDAY I LOGED IN AND I HAD ZERO ITEMS! SOME1 OF THE OTHER PLAYERS OF THE SERVER WHOS NOT RETARD LIKE U CAN CONFIRM IT... it was like wipe to me..........//care! wtf i do the lvl with 0 adena?

Dqkonabg is right IM THE OWNER of this server and can confirm there are no wips EVER .

yes we have big problem and we make rolback 15 hour if you was started to play 15h before this problem for you is wipe for all other players is just little rolback now everything is OK ...

and why you call him idiot and dumbass after all he is right not you ???  ..... WHATEVER if you dont want to play in my server DONT no 1 force you .

[ADMINISTRATOR]L2Kings

HERO period is changed to 1 week after end of this month.

OK new patch has been released..download it on homepage or download page..now u'll be able to take and see vesper weapons/armors customized and edited by our admin drogata ;)

ENJOY!

Vesper Weapon + Sets are ADD !!!

In order to see it you need our new patch just visit our Web site www.l2kings.hit.bg

or from here http://files.filefront.com/L2Kings+Patch+20rar/;13651369;/fileinfo.html

You dont need Gracia Client to see vesper Items.

Vesper Weapon + Sets are ADD !!!

In order to see it you need our new patch just visit our Web site www.l2kings.hit.bg

or from here http://files.filefront.com/L2Kings+Patch+20rar/;13651369;/fileinfo.html

You dont need Gracia Client to see vesper Items.

You make vesper for hellbound ?

So i have search vesper for hellbound but i didnt fing anything if you share them HERE in maxcheaters i thing this will be so great.

BTW server rocks :) i have never played on more balansed Abnormal SERVER ofc we must encant like crazy but NWM.