hellbound [Hellbound L2J] L2Kings

drogata

I was about to test it.I logged and it went down some time ago.

I didn't stay..

Now that I was planning to open my server I saw that this pro like server of my dreams has some serious hosting problems.

So I was planning to hire a good pc for my server but If you want to discuss about the option of combining our servers I would be grateful to do so :P

Server closed because drogata's ISP changed the ip from static to dinamic,then he sold/lost the server machine and we didn't found another..Now I think that in this case the server would rock really and ur help about hosting could help more even if,as what I understood,drogata took a new server machine.

Server closed because drogata's ISP changed the ip from static to dinamic,then he sold/lost the server machine and we didn't found another..Now I think that in this case the server would rock really and ur help about hosting could help more even if,as what I understood,drogata took a new server machine.

Well I hope I can still help.

I had some awesome ideas that few developers could afford making.Let's see!

Well I hope I can still help.

I had some awesome ideas that few developers could afford making.Let's see!

I think that drogata will accept ur help but I am not sure..the problem,during the last summer,was the server machine..drogata is a good dev btw:) let's see if he'll answer since I can't contact him in msn.

I think that drogata will accept ur help but I am not sure..the problem,during the last summer,was the server machine..drogata is a good dev btw:) let's see if he'll answer since I can't contact him in msn.

I have already added him but he never got online.

Anyway,let's wait for him :P

I have already added him but he never got online.

Anyway,let's wait for him :P

sorry about it , now i dont have internet in home becouse i can log only in skype from work try add me in skype : PiklioBezGashti

-------------------------------

who the ..... delete my last 2 post ?

sorry about it , now i dont have internet in home becouse i can log only in skype from work try add me in skype : PiklioBezGashti

I'll add u too:D btw as I asked before man,there is any ETA for the grand opening?the last 2 posts are on the previus page:P

Our work continue

This week i try make someting protect and fun options.

1. Protects :

Anti-Phx system

Anti-Bot protect in system and server

Buy,Sell,Use,Destroyer,Chnage Subb Class,Add Sub Class and more can use in evry 3 sec.

2. Fun options:

Custom Item for Noblesse ( right klick on time make you nobless status forever )

Augument system :

Top LS Skill Chance: 100%

Mid LS Skill Chance : 60%

Might LS Skill Chance: 40%

Custom enchant NPC : make your weapon +5 FREE (safe enchant + 5 )

Custom PvP color system

PvP Reward in special area coming soon .

Next info coming with image :) see you soon