The best thing that happend to you in lineage 2.

Oh well i'm kinda bored and thought this would be a pretty cool topic to write in :)

Please dont spam with like " okay " Cool " Nice " , Just write your stories :)

I'll start , The best thing that ever happend to me in lineage 2 was in l2extreme , At first it was really hard for me to find people who had brainz and could share the same jokes with me .. And ofc pwn some noobs..

Then i discovred a huge russian zerg alliance named " Dontfuckwithus" , Oh those were memories , we had so much fun togheter and we actully still do , dominating thro all server's we've been at , Now i see lineage 2 and dfwu alliance as not a rpg game i see it as a part of me and my life style :) , Without them i wouldn't play l2 forlong .. And my messege is it's all about happiness ingame and the people you share it with!

The best think what happend in l2 for me was...

(The action take place in Dion Castle Town)

LvL 42 Necro, Everlast x4 C4... Name: Deanok

I guess you know where is the veryy "blank" space in dion, behind the DarkElf guild. I was sitting there and doing a "Carpet" from 1adena, thinking:"Why am I alone everywhere, even in game? Why others got friends, I don't? Maybe it is because I am thinking and looking on everything from different perspective - logic...***" then someone come to me (C grade, nick: Cooler). Then I thought "Omfg another n00b to take collect the adena..." And I said: "If you are that noobs which are collecting free 1a everywhere, then take it all..." But he only sit next to me and started to do the same as I do, (Just to make sure who is it: LightElf Archer, Sex>Girl but he is real boy)so I started to talk to him and that was 4 years ago and now we are very good friends.

***This was the most important thing which I done in my alife... I was just about to think "I don't really need friends, Even if I do, they will only slow me down, they will KEEP ME BACK because they can't move any further... Then I would realise that "Friendship" is nothing to do with me at all... But it didn't happend, why? Because I was young, I didnt know that you can always "see a step forward"

P.S. I just wanna to add something, L2 really changed my life, no metter what would you say.

before 4 years?maybe more DIOS C4 best memories <3. DjNio / 4Faltron / Skypse / DarkWidow / ILoveMyPinkHair /  Respect /and more people ! :)

the day that one guy told about maxbastards i was on a pvp server i think so before 3(maybe 2,5 dunno) years!about me ..old school guys know me here so xD

the other one L2 ownage i was on that team for one year but i left (broke up with my hated friends ;p )

and the last one..!

Info gate before 3 years +

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wC1XCRkdjhg/SXY4ehrLzlI/AAAAAAAAAAk/4WeiBCMmUcI/S1600-R/Shot00002.bmp

poor pwnage :D overpowered daggerz and necros

you can see how fucked up was the server is says Haste but see down 3% of melee attack bla bla bla

The Best thing that happened to me was first in a low rate, me and my whole classroom (just the boys) 13 we where there in a low rate L2 DarkLineage we made a clan and we farm to make the clan better all the time talking about life meanwhile and having fun, and finally our clan was doing good in the server, till my friends got bored and go to WoW.

But i continue and me and my brother decided joining L2 Sunrise (In it's best moments) a high rate server. I was a N00B and decided to make a clan, i talked with some guys here and there, and in one day we were 20 in my clan, and in 2 weeks we were 140 people, clan level 8 full clanskills, i had a lot of fun, more than my friends, and we managed to be the bests in the server, but one day there was a Wipe in the server and all of use leave it

Well, that is my story ^^

Best thing that happened when my friend and I played this server for awhile, we both took out parties of 5~7 with just us two. Nek + Bish.... mad skillz or what.... Interlude WAS the shit back then.

1) On Www.Gamegate.gr/index.php there was a clan named dragonlords.. I started there and I had nothing. The clan leader was the best guy i've ever seen. He worked super hard and he was the best player on the server no contest. He took me under his wing and soon I was killing all the war tags beside him and we developed into an awesome clan. There was over-powered donators who all made mages(My leader was one of these guys) and the rest of us archers, non donate. We came in.. Rolled up on aden and we were on top of there hundreds of dollars they spent on the server.

2)Me and my two friends started on L2paradise. I got to level 85 with my full S80 on the first day. We decided to start a clan named "FiringSquad". My friends decided they didn't have the time and they left me there alone not wondering what to do. I played hard and got better. Made some powerful friends and kept my eyes out for some friends and sooner or later, I had found some great players. We were becoming a great clan and were winning PVPs. Eventually got into a 1 v 1 event won that and got my respect and the recruits came flocking in.. 3 of which I was really glad they joined. Made an alliance with this clan and we decided we were going to make our footprint.. We took Giran Saturday and Aden Sunday. GG =).