Champion Aura

Enfelios

Question

A question. Messing around with Scions Of Destiny don't ask me why. I want to add an aura for champions. I can't figure out what's wrong.

NpcInfo
if (Config.CHAMPION_ENABLE) { writeC(_cha.isChampion() ? Config.CHAMPION_AURA : 0); } else { writeC(0); }

Config

CHAMPION_AURA = Integer.parseInt(customSettings.getProperty("ChampionAura", "0"));
if ((CHAMPION_AURA < 0) || (CHAMPION_AURA > 2)) {
    CHAMPION_AURA = 0;
}

And I get all NPCs with the effect of red about weapons but not the champion with Circle

Безымянный.jpg

Edited by Enfelios

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Enfelios said:
A question. Messing around with Scions Of Destiny don't ask me why. I want to add an aura for champions. I can't figure out what's wrong.

NpcInfo
if (Config.CHAMPION_ENABLE) { writeC(_cha.isChampion() ? Config.CHAMPION_AURA : 0); } else { writeC(0); }

Config

CHAMPION_AURA = Integer.parseInt(customSettings.getProperty("ChampionAura", "0"));
if ((CHAMPION_AURA < 0) || (CHAMPION_AURA > 2)) {
    CHAMPION_AURA = 0;
}

And I get all NPCs with the effect of red about weapons but not the champion with Circle

Безымянный.jpg

Hello, if for some reason the aura from the champions does not work for you, then you can resort to an additional method, make the same monsters with new IDs, add stats to them and a spawn chance + add an aura to them from the client side (you can even add auras like champions), this can also solve your problem if you can't find a solution from the server side.

try this

if (Config.CHAMPION_ENABLE && _cha.isChampion == true) { writeC(_cha.isChampion() ? Config.CHAMPION_AURA : 0); } else { writeC(0); }

dude neves .. you are briliant but guy was asking 1+1 = 1 ? and you said 321412412412 - 1 = 321412412411

Edited by LoVe+