Partner for HighFive Server

I've been working on a HighFive source since 2013, and I have currently compiled it fully and am ready to go online. I need someone to support me financially.

I offer the server itself and the client files inside bought for about 300 euros. I want someone who will pay for the VPS, protection, and advertisement.

Things to know regarding project:

1. It's a HighFive project, and I plan to go for mid-rate (x40–70). It's a million custom systems, including custom A. I will accompany players for the first few weeks (not trick them).

2. Files have been tested for a few months at a local internet cafe with an average of 3–4 people for 5 hours per day.

3. I don't provide access to the source. Regarding your donation income and your server rights we talk in private and base on our deal we will decide.

If you're interested send me a private message here and I'll send you my discord (including my community to check about my work)

Edited by NevesOma
Removed some names of devs, author refuses to authenticate the information.

21 hours ago, Booker Dewitt said:

I've been working on a HighFive source since 2013, and I have currently compiled it fully and am ready to go online. I need someone to support me financially.

I offer the server itself and the client files inside bought for about 300 euros. I want someone who will pay for the VPS, protection, and advertisement.

Things to know regarding project:

1. It's a HighFive project, and I plan to go for mid-rate (x40–70). It's a million custom systems, including custom A. I will accompany players for the first few weeks (not trick them).

2. Files have been tested for a few months at a local internet cafe with an average of 3–4 people for 5 hours per day.

3. I don't provide access to the source. Regarding your donation income and your server rights we talk in private and base on our deal we will decide.

If you're interested send me a private message here and I'll send you my discord (including my community to check about my work)

You have been working on it since 2013 and you are creating an MxC account just now?

Newly created account (today), 0 credibility, 0 status, 0 return on investment in the near term, 0 protection for the potential whale. Yet you claim to have EUR 300 of client modding. Even if that was the case, the fact that you've just made your account is SUS AF. It suggests that you are hiding your true identity.

In conclusion:
You offer nothing, you lose nothing, the entire risk is on the potential investor with nothing to even resell in case of a fraud. Why do you think anybody would agree to support you under these conditions?

Edited by NevesOma
Removed some names of devs, author refuses to authenticate the information (with Bru7aLMike permission).
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Bru7aLMike said:

You have been working on it since 2013 and you are creating an MxC account just now?

Newly created account (today), 0 credibility, 0 status, 0 return on investment in the near term, 0 protection for the potential whale. Yet you claim to have EUR 300 of client modding, legitly purchased frrom NevesOma. Even if that was the case, the fact that you've just made your account is SUS AF. It suggests that you are hiding your true identity.

In conclusion:
You offer nothing, you lose nothing, the entire risk is on the potential investor with nothing to even resell in case of a fraud. Why do you think anybody would agree to support you under these conditions?

Whoever want to participate he will chat with me in private and see that is not fraud including my capabilities and also he is able to join and play. Also a vps and some advertisement is not huge deal. VPS can cost less than 30 euro. 

Also i can prove the purchases by showing history. So if you are not interest do not comment please. 

8 minutes ago, Booker Dewitt said:

Whoever want to participate he will chat with me in private and see that is not fraud including my capabilities and also he is able to join and play. Also a vps and some advertisement is not huge deal. VPS can cost less than 30 euro. 

Also i can prove the purchases by showing history. So if you are not interest do not comment please. 

My sense of duty to the community would not let me stay quiet.
Instead, I feel obligated to call this for what it seems like - a scam, until proven otherwise.

Edited by Bru7aLMike

1 hour ago, Booker Dewitt said:

Why do you need an investor if 30 euros is not a big deal?

32 minutes ago, Trance said:

Why do you need an investor if 30 euros is not a big deal?

For begin just a vps or even if he has his own vps its good and maybe some advertisement if he has also or he can pay and we are good. Later on i need help for managment, discord answer, suggestions as gm in server and future purchases to split in half. For now im just not want to give any money since i already did develop and bought client files such as armor, npc etc. Unlike the other stupid guy at least you talk in a decent way.  

Also word investor is wrong. More like help. Is not like ill tell someone give me 200e now.

Edited by Booker Dewitt

11 minutes ago, Booker Dewitt said:

For begin just a vps or even if he has his own vps its good and maybe some advertisement if he has also or he can pay and we are good. Later on i need help for managment, discord answer, suggestions as gm in server and future purchases to split in half. For now im just not want to give any money since i already did develop and bought client files such as armor, npc etc. Unlike the other stupid guy at least you talk in a decent way.  

Also word investor is wrong. More like help. Is not like ill tell someone give me 200e now.

You should also be willing to provide more information about yourself and the project. You could easily address all the questions in a single thread and avoid any unnecessary confusion.

59 minutes ago, Trance said:

You should also be willing to provide more information about yourself and the project. You could easily address all the questions in a single thread and avoid any unnecessary confusion.

I can in private. Aint share info in public to toxic people like the one above you. Thanks and i stop this here. 

31 minutes ago, Booker Dewitt said:

I can in private. Aint share info in public to toxic people like the one above you. Thanks and i stop this here. 

You keep referring to me and you are forcing my hand to respond.

You are the one being toxic and trying to blatantly scam people. And the only response you have is - if you are not interested - don't spam, which is the typical response of a low IQ, high self-esteem individual (with nothing to show for it) who thinks everyone is as dumb as they are and would fall for something like this.

Fact of the matter is that if you've been doing it for 10 years, you should have obtained a very very good knowledge in programming.

And if you had that, it would've been a matter of accepting 2-3 freelance jobs for the random Joe here on the forum, of which there are many, and gathered the needed 200e in a matter of 1-2 weeks.

Fact of the matter is that you haven't done so, which begs the question why would you be willing to share the profits of your 10-year-old "child" instead of doing the odd-job for the needed funds if it wasn't a scam?

Not to mention that a 10-year-old source is probably full of unpatched holes, since you've obviously spent your time implementing the customs.

In fact, I'm even willing to wager 10 euro that you didn't even implemented these yourself. You've most likely took some free-shared pack with a sh1t-load of custom add-ons, such as L2j-Master, and appropriated it by renaming each and every reference to the original developer, so that it looks like yours.

This is my last response to your provocations. Have an enjoyful life!

Edited by Bru7aLMike
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Bru7aLMike said:

You are the one being toxic and trying to blatantly scam people. And the only response you have is - if you are not interested - don't spam, which is the typical response of a low IQ, high self-esteem individual (with nothing to show for it) who thinks everyone is as dumb as they are and would fall for something like this.

Fact of the matter is that if you've been doing it for 10 years, you should have obtained a very very good knowledge in programming.

And if you had that, it would've been a matter of accepting 2-3 freelance jobs for the random Joe here on the forum, of which there are many, and gathered the needed 200e in a matter of 1-2 weeks.

Fact of the matter is that you haven't done so, which begs the question why would you be willing to share the profits of your 10-year-old "child" instead of doing the odd-job for the needed funds if it wasn't a scam?

Not to mention that a 10-year-old source is probably full of unpatched holes, since you've obviously spent your time implementing the customs.

In fact, I'm even willing to wager 10 euro that you didn't even implemented these yourself. You've most likely took some free-shared pack with a sh1t-load of custom add-ons, such as L2j-Master, and appropriated it by renaming each and every reference to the original developer, so that it looks like yours.

Ok add me on discord ill explain you some of my lamda but afterwards you pay 20e via pp ok? 

12 hours ago, Booker Dewitt said:

Just a headsup. IF you want to attract a potential "investor/helper" you could atleast make your "project" a bit more attractive to the reader. Put some information, ideas on how you want the server to be in the future or how it is now. And please do understand, a newly created account can and will be suspicious on anything that it asks or tries to "advertise". 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2023 at 11:47 PM, Bru7aLMike said:

You are right Mike ...this guy tells you to add him on discord and before you ask him something he ask you PAY or FREE and before you explain something he try to tell you about his H5 Project ... False AGRESSIVE marketing i think with prepacked files from others