I need it till tomorow please

jaff

Question

i need some1 to tell me exactly where to modify the files!!! on L2j please i need this!!! (i can modify rates and etc. ;) ) i just need some1 to upload me the exactly link for MySQL server cuz i cant find it... and the exact locations of the files for modify!!!

Thanks in advance! :)

Guest TheVortex

By default C:/Server/gameserver/config/ in config folder there are all things you want to modify

only? where is the config file where i have to type this:

GameserverHostname=ur.ip.ad.dres

GameserverPort=7777

ExternalHostname=ur.ip.ad.dress

InternalHostname=ur.lan.ip.here

LoginserverHostname=*

Driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

URL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb?cachePrepStmts=true&prepStmtCacheSize=50

Login=root

Password=(your password)

MaximumDbConnections=5

Login server :

ExternalHostname=*

InternalHostname=*

LoginserverHostname=*

LoginserverPort=2106

LoginTryBeforeBan=20

LoginPort=9014

AcceptNewGameServer = False

ShowLicence = False

Driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

URL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb

Login=root

Password=your pass here

MaximumDbConnections=10

ahhh ok but when i try to register server it says me to type and ID and i type 1 and his answer is that the ID is too high when i type 0 it says me that the ID is too high when i type -1 it says that the number must be positive.... i dont understand

but it gives me error that it cant enter db cuz there is pass i dont know how to mobify it i will need someone to send me his modify but on the place where i have to put pass just write [PUT PASS HERE]  thx in advance all!!!

did you modify the C:/server/tools/database_installer?? I mean right click on it and edit there you can find a line says

REM LOGINSERVER

set lsuser=root

set lspass=<<<<this is your password..., if you haven't set any password just leave it empty

set lsdb=l2jdb

set lshost=localhost

REM GAMESERVER

set gsuser=root

set gspass=<<<<this is your password..., if you haven't set any password just leave it empty

set gsdb=l2jdb

set gshost=localhost

then find this line

set mysqlBinPath=C:\Server\diskw\usr\local\mysql\bin....<<<this if you use a pack which is needed to have a diskw

if you use Hero's 1711 pack you may type this

set mysqlBinPath=C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin ***!!!I think!!!***

i just need some1 to tell me how to repair this thing cuz i am doing this from yesterday (all day) till 03:00 +2 GMT and i have slepped only 3 hours and i am still doing it cuz i cant do it right... i have SQL i have made everything perfectly. I am writing pass i am saving i am starting and THE F**KING ERROR COMES!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GOD LET THEM TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :'(