Essence buttons

Hello everyone, from long time i seach buttons from esence for interlude. Help me find them or if anyone has them please share them. I also want to ask if I happen to find them how to make the text in the button yellow or any other color and the text alignment is left what is in the picture?

buttons.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 3:29 AM, xristoeli1994 said:

Hello everyone, from long time i seach buttons from esence for interlude. Help me find them or if anyone has them please share them. I also want to ask if I happen to find them how to make the text in the button yellow or any other color and the text alignment is left what is in the picture?

buttons.jpg

you need to make them manually with any image editing software, since they have an autosize feature on higher clients which is not supported on IL, so you can't just 'port' the texture as it is.

You can either download essence client or get the png textures from here, if you wanna edit them

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2023 at 5:44 PM, 911reg said:

you need to make them manually with any image editing software, since they have an autosize feature on higher clients which is not supported on IL, so you can't just 'port' the texture as it is.

You can either download essence client or get the png textures from here, if you wanna edit them

Good but i dont see this buttons there.

you can't, IL client doesn't support that function (as far as i know)
You can simply add them manually into the button's textures before importing them to the game

Icons are also located in HtmlWnd < L2UI_CT1
image.png

i.e.
HtmlWnd_BTN01.png