Custom UTX file

Hello, I created a custom item for my server. Properly edited on both client side and server side. I'm having problems with the items icon. I know the problem is caused by my custom UTX because when I link the item to a existing Hi5 icon, everything works fine. I followed a video guide on how to create new UTX file. No error occurred when making the file but when I try to load the game, I get critical error after the character selection screen. "Texture custom.belts.warriorbelt1: Serial size mismatch: Got 52, Expected 836"
Any help is appreciated! Thank you in advance!

2 hours ago, FossilGamer said:

Hello, I created a custom item for my server. Properly edited on both client side and server side. I'm having problems with the items icon. I know the problem is caused by my custom UTX because when I link the item to a existing Hi5 icon, everything works fine. I followed a video guide on how to create new UTX file. No error occurred when making the file but when I try to load the game, I get critical error after the character selection screen. "Texture custom.belts.warriorbelt1: Serial size mismatch: Got 52, Expected 836"
Any help is appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Hello, did you encode the texture after saving to 121 encoding?

Edited by NevesOma

17 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

Hello, did you encode the texture after saving to 121 encoding?

The only thing I did after saving the file was to encrypt it. I don't know for sure if I saved it to 121 encoding. How can I check that?

11 minutes ago, FossilGamer said:

saved it to 121 encoding. How can I check that?

spacer.png

one of the simple ways is 100% correct

HEX 010  ONEN YOUR FILE .UTX check ver 121 / other ( 111 ) 

1 hour ago, AlisaCodeDragon said:

spacer.png

one of the simple ways is 100% correct

HEX 010  ONEN YOUR FILE .UTX check ver 121 / other ( 111 ) 

Thank you! So I checked and it is indeed saved as ver 121. What else could be the issue?
image.png.09dbe646d9216be2b722001f80976995.png

2 hours ago, FossilGamer said:

Thank you! So I checked and it is indeed saved as ver 121. What else could be the issue?
image.png.09dbe646d9216be2b722001f80976995.png

Send me message in pm or discord and we'll try to figure out your problem.