Draconic bow or Shining ? what is the best

Shining bow and Draconic bow are the same. There might not work the Special Ability on Shining bow, though. On L2J It is kinda glitched, sometimes it gives you the SA but not the PvP Damage Bonus. That's why I never get the Shining bow overenchanted, better not to risk.

Shining bow has a quicker recovery its way better than the draco.

In all servers ?? L2j only ??

Shining bow and Draconic bow are the same. There might not work the Special Ability on Shining bow, though. On L2J It is kinda glitched, sometimes it gives you the SA but not the PvP Damage Bonus. That's why I never get the Shining bow overenchanted, better not to risk.

Haha u play only in a low rate servers ? cause i play in high rate and 2 are same

This dont is official,and onli is my opinion

but the Dracony Bow with focus have more critical rate,but u cant see this on ur stats,the Shiny Bow have more,atk speed,this depend ur class ur raz i think,i see this in OFF servers and other server this hapen 30% time,depending the server too,so nothing is offical,all depend your server

P/D: choise better ur Sa

Lol both Bows are the same and give the same stats.The only thing that sould matter you is which is more beautyfull  :P

this is the question, is it just that?

because each one speaks one thing ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Shining looks nice, but you can't find it on any servers.

And draconic bow +focus ;) i vote for it.

OffTopic: Shyeed Bow+focus +++  is nice too,if you can't get a draconic bow.(and i like the look of Shyeed)