interlude [Interlude L2J] Blood-Wars High Rate

showtek

there are many updates made and the staff is still repariring things. for the moment many skill where changed and the raid bosses are going to be putted today or tomorrow. there are still some things to change but everything is going better and better. from this friday starts the donations (at the moemnt there are 3 donators). More and mroe people are logged in but we still got place for a lot of ppl. so come to us! Enjoy!

try fixing phx cuz it works perfect

Every day new players join and start with +99999 weapons

And WhiteLabel is an noob...he saw a player with +++++weapon and asked where he had it..i mean doooh from the shop bought with phx direct ++++

Put an anti phx and the server would be great

You entered the server and promised the Gm that YOU will make his server top if he LVLs you up and gives you gear and i guess he didn't and you left. So plz don't say that the server sux

The server rox if you are a polish player. Any other nation is not welcome

Me and my clan had yesterday siege for Aden and there was no other clan registered and when we we're destroying the front gate we saw that another clan has taken the castle.(ofc polish clan)

After that we tried a few time to beat them(5 against 30) and we did win and started engraving and when we finished nothing happened.

This is just the first part....

Before the siege i fought in olimpiad to get hero

I had 10 wins out of 10 fights and about 90 points

Today when the hero was given I wasn't hero(i thought that the other glad had more point so it would have been ok for me) and i looked at the rankings and surprise surprise i wasn't even on the list....and some players who didn't fight any matches stole hero from my friends who had lost of points and fights.

So this is just another corrupt server with gm friends...If you are polish join it because it's very nice but if you are from another country don't even try because you will just waste a lot of time....sry to say this but it's true

• 3 weeks later...