interlude [Interlude L2J] Blood-Wars High Rate

showtek

Hello ~!

I want to present you all a new pvp/pk server Blood][Wars. After a lot of efforts we have succed to make a server without those frequently used bugs, which many players used. We have made new files which are connected with our new ideas to improve the server. There were many unpleasant situations which were our faults because we didn't look after many things. Now there are different realtions between Players and GMs that they were before, there is new, better atmosphere which grants a good and  interesting game. Now i recommend You to enter and check how does it look in reality than listen to the opinions of other people who didn't play on our server or who create theirs opinion basing them on the past. I would like to see you in game ~!

Our server is for pvp/pk fans and for people who like fun gmae and a bit of adrenaline. If You missed some emotions on other servers now You've found tha one that you were looking for. Enjoy!

Server has started at - 06.02.2009r

Server's Site - www.Blood-Wars.com.pl

Server's Board - www.Blood-Wars.com.pl/forum/index.php

Chronicle - Interlude

Main Info:

Rate:

- XP=2500x

- SP=2500x

- Adena=2500x

- Drop=1x

- Spoil=1x

Safe Enchant:

- EnchantSafeMax = 5

- EnchantSafeMaxFull = 5

Max Enchant:

- EnchantMaxWeapon = 20

- EnchantMaxArmor = 20

- EnchantMaxJewelry = 20

Enchant Scroll:

- EnchantChanceWeapon = 75% (until 10.02.2009 - 86%)

- EnchantChanceArmor = 75% (until 10.02.2009 - 86%)

- EnchantChanceJewelry = 75% (until 10.02.2009 - 86%)

Other's:

- GM Shop

- NPC Buffer (2 hours)

- Class Menager

- Global GK

- Raid Boss Working

- Zariche, Akamanah Working

- Nobless (no quest required)

- Auto Learn Skill

- Max Subclasses: 5

- Autoloot

- Death Penalty: yes (at the moment)

- Olimpiad: 1 week 100% working

- ClanHall

- Duel System

- Chance Drop PK = 20%

- Max Buff (38 slots)

- Siege 100%

- TvT  Event 2hour

- Special location

- No lags!

RaidBoss:

- Respawn RB - 6h + possibly 6h

- Epic jewels drop = 100%

- Healing RB = jail

-And Much More ^^:

Server's Machine:

- Intel Core2Quad 2x 2.66+ GHz

- RAM - 8 GB DDR2

- 2x 1000 GB SATA2 - RAID 1

- 100 Mbps Internet Connection

normally there some bots to get the "special" adena fr customs or life stones. or there are party bots to go fr raid bosses.

btw. tehre are some aspects that i didn't mentioned but u will find them easly in the game ( ex. festival adena from hard mobs for apella, life stones and BoGs). and gms will watch olympiad so there won't be point giving from one char to other.

the server's community is getting greater and greater in the first 24h from the start we get abou 25 ppl online what is nice for such a short time

So today stared the olympiad period which lasts 2 weeks! There stell some inbalances on the server but gms are working on them (there is great gm stuff on the server so everything is watched up). Sunday evening we had more than 50 ppl what is a good result for a 5 day server. Our community is geting greater and greater, there is a lot of pvp thanks to war clans not a great ally. We're gonna make some video/s soon.

So come Join Us!

• 3 weeks later...

server was wiped because we changed our files for l2jnightly. he changed many things such as max/safe enchant, no customs - see first post (im editing it now)

server is starting today at about 19-20

i forgot about it. if u want to join our server dchange youtr host (i dunno when the site will be up)

127.0.0.1 localhost

#blood][wars

62.75.178.84 l2authd.lineage2.com

62.75.178.84 l2testauthd.lineage2.com

216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2.com

or download l2.ini: http://www.speedyshare.com/315554312.html

watch out it will change your l2 to window and you will be not able to change it. so choose the option which u prefer

i played there about 1 month. server was wiped 2 or 3 times coz head admin and others gms was helping players. gm give all items +20 to his brother and help his clan ;) oh and 2 gms had own chars in game with items +20 too. GL all there ;)

dont worry - server was wiped because of working phx at first days, the hellbound was changed for interlude to avoud bugs, somoe bugs were fixed. yes before some gms helped players but there is no problem with that now so dont worry. and another thing is that until mondey server is not running correctly - but there will no wipe the only bad thing is that some features are not updated and until monday to have subclass you will have to make quest (so u cannot have nobless) because we wait for some files which will change some game aspects and will block the bug with multi class. but i repeat this is only until monday. in that case you have greater enchant rates for these days.