AQ- L2 Dex winter/new 2022 seasonal

6 minutes ago, TheGermanGrenade said:

as title says: wts ring of queen ant on server l2 dex winter/new 2022 seasonal server (NOT union server)

price: 150 usd (or your best offer)

method: paypal friends/family only (no exceptions)

my guarantee: i am an advocate for rmt on lineage 2 private servers and other games. it is a necessary process to keep good projects running, and players happy. i only want to make a quick sell to support a close friend who is in need this holiday season. as for myself, i have zero needs for this possession, and would rather see it go to good use rather than be abandoned in an inventory. lastly, i believe scammers have a special place in hell. i will not scam you, and to prevent a return-scam, we must abide by the paypal friends/family terms. if you play on dex, you know me, and i probably know you.

contact: respond directly in this thread, or pm on this message board. we will not use discord as a measure to prevent admins from stepping in.

ty, happy holidays.

Oh lord! you made me cry to be honest!!!! So good person as you are, noone can find arround the globe and mainly inside virtual world..... I wish you all the best with your sale and best wishes to you and your close friend who's in need buddy 🙏 !!!

• Vision changed the title to AQ- L2 Dex winter/new 2022 seasonal