New server

Nzoth

Question

I would like you to tell me on a ready server how to change xp, farm and coin drop (I made the server with a YouTube video that had everything ready) Thanks in advance
Edited by Vision

7 answers to this question

12 hours and 1 correct answer passed and you still didn't provided the information, trust me you won't open this server when you want everything to be pre-made for you, this forum doesn't provide lottery pool with information and free server development to anyone, at least you should've given some effort to provide the information till now. Dunno why this topic isn't locked yet. 

As a beginner on this I would suggest you open gameserver/congif folder and check all config settings.
You will find all basic options about your server there.

You can also visit forums or google things like : "how to bla bla mxc"
If a topic exists, it might pop up in the search.

20 hours ago, Nzoth said:
I would like you to tell me on a ready server how to change xp, farm and coin drop (I made the server with a YouTube video that had everything ready) Thanks in advance

I am going to give you the fast answer. Assuming you have L2j files.. Your xp/drop can be changed in configs>rates file.

I am assuming the coin you talk about was included in the pack you use..so you can add coin to mob drop/spoil in database files or shift-click(with Admin character) mob and add coin drop/spoil one mob at a time in game.

But, if you are asking these questions and are thinking about opening a server, it would be best to invest in a developer willing to guide you and give you advice. Good Luck.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

I would like to change how the character starts with how much money and how many levels and also the names I would like to change in the titles

https://ibb.co/dPf7YC3
https://ibb.co/0ffN7Dx
https://ibb.co/YZktDzj

I really don't know the intention of asking those things here when each of your questions are already answered over the years in certain categories and topics. We don't even know which l2jproject you've downloaded. Also, we already know that you just want to make a server for 10 days with compiled files to make some quick bucks out of it. Guess what 😄 
It's not 2010, there are big sharks and it's hard to find 50 small fishes to play something that they'd already seen/played last few years.

The truth is that I've done the same thing with my first server and really without any irony I'm sorry that I've made some bucks out of It and closed after month because it was a trash!!! Just because of my marketing skills and the way I treated the players + high online time from me and my GM helper the server was liked by small community that supported the server for a while. Honestly, it's not something to be proud of, trash server with 1month life I wasn't even able to reinvest the profit. Because I regret it now, I'm investing a lot into a new project because "You need to give in order to get!", fair trade! 

All of the above isn't with a purpose to discourage you but to open your eyes that there is free and free 

Free Shared packs + everything pre-made + 0 effort and heart from you.
and 
Free l2jserver projects to be downloaded clean + source where you can learn Invest from your time + some money + piece of your love for the game and it will be played from people like you who will support your idea and concept.
At the end of the day, you will feel like a trash or like someone who knows how to do the things and who's respected and liked from your server's community it's not even about the money 😄 

Edited by Odyssey