Vote for the best opening date for L2 Helios

Vote for the best opening date for L2 Helios  

5 members have voted

1. 1. When should L2 Helios launch ?

• December 2nd
    • January 13th

L2 Helios is closer than ever! Vote for the best launch date according to you and let us know why! 

Server topic on MXC: https://maxcheaters.com/topic/241512-l2j-l2helios/

Server discord: https://discord.gg/8Tkawajbh5

Edited by Vision

I will never understand why Admins ask for a survey or opinions on what they should do with their own server. It accomplishes nothing. You will get multiple responses.. all different.

I suggest you look at other successful servers for concepts and ideas, otherwise, create a server you would play and what YOU think is best.

As for an opening date.. consider time needed for advertising, holidays, and other servers(competition) that are opening. Good Luck.

15 hours ago, L2RAPTOR said:

I will never understand why Admins ask for a survey or opinions on what they should do with their own server. It accomplishes nothing. You will get multiple responses.. all different.

I suggest you look at other successful servers for concepts and ideas, otherwise, create a server you would play and what YOU think is best.

As for an opening date.. consider time needed for advertising, holidays, and other servers(competition) that are opening. Good Luck.

I mean the date in specific is very important for the community. Deciding a date based on when "I like to play" is suicide. Your point would be valid if I was asking for feature ideas, but I'm asking for opening date so that we can accumulate the highest online possible.

The date is only important for how much time you want to give yourself to fix bugs or problems that arise after the opening. This is why big video games release either on Tuesday or on Thursday ahead of the weekend where its the most busy time.

Edited by ZaNteR

14 hours ago, YeahThePro said:

I mean the date in specific is very important for the community. Deciding a date based on when "I like to play" is suicide. Your point would be valid if I was asking for feature ideas, but I'm asking for opening date so that we can accumulate the highest online possible.

Really? Nowhere in my response do I suggest an opening date based on when you like to play. 🙄

My point is,  any Admin creating a poll or asking opinions on what he/she should do with their own server IS pointless.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

52 minutes ago, splicho said:

Bullshit, that's what a beta/early access or alpha is for.

Diablo 3 for example, when they release a new season. Their season always release on weekends. The bugs are going to be addressed before releases, after beta play tests.

You can't possibly detect and fix all bugs during beta/early access. The point for beta/early access is to discover game breaking bugs, as well as fix as many other bugs as you can detect. There will always be more bugs to be found on a new game/server.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2022 at 1:42 AM, YeahThePro said:

L2 Helios is closer than ever! Vote for the best launch date according to you and let us know why! 

Server topic on MXC: https://maxcheaters.com/topic/241512-l2j-l2helios/

Server discord: https://discord.gg/8Tkawajbh5

December 2nd is the best choice you could have, because it's near to the x-mass event so everyone will be at home by celebrating them... So it will also be a best choice to open the server in that specific date, as of the time it's up to you tho, Good luck 🙏 

funny to ask such questions on forum different than the one for your server, but also understandable when you have 0 community or even people interested clicking the link

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AlmostGood said:

funny to ask such questions on forum different than the one for your server, but also understandable when you have 0 community or even people interested clicking the link

Your name is self explanatory. No need to elaborate.

ok ok, enough with non sense replies and aggresive attitude.... stay on topic please...

@YeahThePro At first in some point the members above are right, there's no point to ask in a community which date you want to open the server that choice is up to you and your staff team after conversation between you and them, secondly, you could just add a poll to your website in order to increase your visitors counter, instead of asking in a gaming forum.... Nevermind... Let's wish you the best of luck because you're gonna need it for sure.!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 10:04 AM, Destorion said:

ok ok, enough with non sense replies and aggresive attitude.... stay on topic please...

@YeahThePro At first in some point the members above are right, there's no point to ask in a community which date you want to open the server that choice is up to you and your staff team after conversation between you and them, secondly, you could just add a poll to your website in order to increase your visitors counter, instead of asking in a gaming forum.... Nevermind... Let's wish you the best of luck because you're gonna need it for sure.!

Don't need luck. We got the best interlude files and unique PVE content ) It's about marketing, not "luck".