[Paladin] How to Decrease re-use time of touch of life etc.

XoDD

Hey, i've been playing a paladin

i found an awesome way to play them but i ened some suggestions

How can i increase the casting speed on Holy blessing

how can i decrease re-use time on Touch of Life

The armor i get is Tallum heavy, NM shield what weapon would be good?

Dagger weapon focus or haste?

what kind of dyes decrease con or str to increase dex

Thanks for your help ^.^

Something i use on titan on Interlude OFF.

Take any rsk. haste dagger (i have a c grade dagger named Cursed Dagger,which takes rsk. haste ability ofc) and when your life is at 30% use Touch of Life with the dagger.You'll see the reuse time is much lower.I use it with frenzy & zealot but i guess it will work with Touch of Life too.

on pally i use  blunt weapon because i saw that angelic icon is better with blunt :)

What are you talking about? Ang. Icon is better with blunt? It's same with sword and with weapons that paladin specializes at (blunt and sword). So it really doesn't matter if blunt od sword.

What are you talking about? Ang. Icon is better with blunt? It's same with sword and with weapons that paladin specializes at (blunt and sword). So it really doesn't matter if blunt od sword.

in this forum was a post with skills effects and there it was that with blunt it was better effect (for high rates server there critical rate is big and with blunt it gives more critical dmg ) but i dont really know i like more blunt with pally ( i usually take sub ) and i found that site look hare: http://l2p.l2wh.com/buffs.html

Something i use on titan on Interlude OFF.

Take any rsk. haste dagger (i have a c grade dagger named Cursed Dagger,which takes rsk. haste ability ofc) and when your life is at 30% use Touch of Life with the dagger.You'll see the reuse time is much lower.I use it with frenzy & zealot but i guess it will work with Touch of Life too.

Rofl, touch of life and Holy Blessing are magic skills, so this way won't help.

But, it can be usefull on Angelic Icon.

You should try using those dyes.

+4 Wit -4 Int

+4 Str -4 Con

If you're about to exp.

If you wanna go and tank a raid you should use the following dyes.

+4 Dex -4 Str

+4 Con -4 Str

+4 Wit -4 Int.

Also, if you were using an acumen SA'ed weapon when you're about to cast Touch of Life it would decrease reuse by alot.

fakoykas thanks for the info but how long will it be?

and why +4 wit and - int ????? im confused abotu that

wit helps ur cast speed which also shortens reuse of magic skills.it also helps resist large number of curses