[Paladin] How to Decrease re-use time of touch of life etc.

XoDD

Low ur Con, ur a tank already, Up ur Str/Dex, and id suggest a crazy +++ dagga.... these tactics are used for a battle paladin, for a full tank pally, Up the Con, and maybe Dex, and HP sword all the way w/ Heavy Dynasty ofc, or maybe custom armor depending on if your server has like crazy custom shit.

to increase the reuse time u need atak speed (dagger+haste / talum heavy / buffs /dyes or anything that increases it) then u could get buffs for reuse (songs , seraph buff) raid jawels when u get buffs ask for CoV+acumen+dance concentration (it gives u cast speed too) to the normal buffs u get , if u want to get only dex dyes u can make +2DEX -2STR  , +3DEX -3CON

For god sake, I can't believe how many ppl here is saying that rsk.haste daggers and attack speed will help for touch of life!!!

ToL is a magic skills, it uses BSS. To reduce it's casting:

1: Use blessed spiritshots, this halves the time.

2: Buffs like Acumen, Berserker Spirit, Dance of concentration, song of renewal, PoWater, CoV, Magnus, etc etc, Seraphim.

3: Use a weapon with Acumen SA.

At the end, anything that enhances cast speed or says: reduce delay of magic skills.

Something i use on titan on Interlude OFF.

Take any rsk. haste dagger (i have a c grade dagger named Cursed Dagger,which takes rsk. haste ability ofc) and when your life is at 30% use Touch of Life with the dagger.You'll see the reuse time is much lower.I use it with frenzy & zealot but i guess it will work with Touch of Life too.

thies way work only until interlude or also with hb and gracia?

no one here is right

TOL isn't magic skill, but it's reuse time is permanent like invo and its 15 mins ALWAYS

so pls before u post make sure u know what ur talking about

u re wrong...dunno really if depends on atk speed or castng...

but i know coz i tryed lots of servers...and his reuse its different on all of them...

just do it with casting spells and later with atk speed...u will see. =D