Buffer Script Help

kage

Hello guys.

I have one question and i hope its easy one for you...

I would like to have option in my buffer that directly saves current player's buffs.

Not like this "Start record -> add buff -> Save"

Example : Hit Profile 1 and save current buffs you have.

I hope you understand what i mean and you can help me. 

Thanks for your time.

Shot00033.png.3742c0c2843996df26a3d14646123b75.png

<td><button width=100 height=18 action="bypass -h scripts_services.Buffer:act ask=-100&reply=0" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Start Record"></td>
                        <td><button width=100 height=18 action="bypass -h scripts_services.Buffer:act reply=999" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Save Record"></td>

You need to provide your buffer's script/instance in order for us to see how to do this. How do you expect us to help you when you posted a picture and 2 lines of a html file?

-

If you want to try it on your own, you basically need to loop through the player's current active effects, then double-check if each effect's skill id is one available to the buffer and if so, save it (the format you save or where you save can be anything, I can't help you here unless you post your script/instance).

Edited by An4rchy

3 hours ago, Seamless said:

Can you give some extent ? what pack are you using ? 

Im using Lucera.

2 hours ago, An4rchy said:

You need to provide your buffer's script/instance in order for us to see how to do this. How do you expect us to help you when you posted a picture and 2 lines of a html file?

-

If you want to try it on your own, you basically need to loop through the player's current active effects, then double-check if each effect's skill id is one available to the buffer and if so, save it (the format you save or where you save can be anything, I can't help you here unless you post your script/instance).

I have like 33 html files that are ask and reply. I dont know which one to share ...

You still didn't provide the necessary info.

Lucera, good, are you using a buffer already in the pack? Is it a custom one you added? Do you have access to scripts_services.buffer script for the buffer's logic?

Btw, if you don't even know where to look you shouldn't be asking for help in this section, you should be looking for a shared buffer or pay someone to create you what you want since you won't be able to do it on your own.

11 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

You still didn't provide the necessary info.

Lucera, good, are you using a buffer already in the pack? Is it a custom one you added? Do you have access to scripts_services.buffer script for the buffer's logic?

Btw, if you don't even know where to look you shouldn't be asking for help in this section, you should be looking for a shared buffer or pay someone to create you what you want since you won't be able to do it on your own.

Im new to the business sorry. (But i learn fast)

Its packed in Lucera, im trying to access "scripts_services.buffer" but im still searching for it.

<button width=90 height=22 action="bypass -h scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS ask=2000&reply=999" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Save as Profile 1">
                                                                <button width=90 height=22 action="bypass -h scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS ask=2001&reply=999" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Save as Profile 2">
                                                                <button width=90 height=22 action="bypass -h scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS ask=-2002&reply=999" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Save as Profile 3">
                                                                <button width=90 height=22 action="bypass -h scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS ask=-2003&reply=999" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Save as Profile 4">

<center>
                                                                <button action="bypass scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS reply=1" value="Buffer" width=120 height=28 back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF">
                                                                <button width=90 height=22 action="bypass scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS ask=-1000&reply=0" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Profile 1">
                                                                <button width=90 height=22 action="bypass scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS ask=-1001&reply=0" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Profile 2">
                                                                <button width=90 height=22 action="bypass scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS ask=-1002&reply=0" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Profile 3">
                                                                <button width=90 height=22 action="bypass scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS ask=-1003&reply=0" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Profile 4">
                                                                </center>
                                                            </td>
                                                        </tr>
                                                    </table>
                                                    <table width=130 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                                                        <tr>
                                                            <td><button width=120 height=22 action="bypass scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS ask=-100&reply=0" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Start Recording"></td>
                                                            <td><button width=120 height=22 action="bypass scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS reply=9" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Help"></td>
                                                            <td><button width=120 height=22 action="bypass scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS reply=999" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Save Record"></td>
bypass scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS ask=-100&reply=0
bypass scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS reply=999" 
bypass scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS ask=-1000&reply=0" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Profile 1">
bypass -h scripts_services.Buffer:actBBS ask=2001&reply=999" back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF" value="Save as Profile 2">

So, lucera comes in  compiled state. scripts_services.buffer is inside your lib folder in one of the jars thus  cannot be accessed  since you dont have access to  source. Either you will have to write new script using lucera api (i have no idea how its working) or Use the existing buffer as it is. I think theres a video in their forums showing how to use lucera api to write your own scripts. 

Edited by Seamless
  • Thanks 1