Visual armor glow effect- Lineage 2 Classic

tets

Question

Hi all, anyone knows what is the files to modify visual armor glow effect on lineage 2 classic 2.0 ? thanks per advance

i found setitemgrp-classic.dat but when i change parameters in armorgroup-classic  i have a CE at logging. It's like the game can't load the "shining" armor with these files, so i'm looking for this file which is missing but can find out on internet. Do you guys know what files is it ? Its classic version Savior 2.0

6 answers to this question

hi mate, thx a lot for your answer but this is what i understood and in the client i downloaded, in full-armor-enchant_effect dat all is on -1. Well so i understood that and i changed to try for example +6 full plate set and when i set to =1 fp set when i start the game at the character selection room, when usually we can see the glow effect, the client crash, leading to a CE with only as mention "sorry for the inconvenience" how may i fix that ? i tried to replace some files in the client but nothing happens. So i'm wondering maybe we can add that "effect_type" value in the database somewhere but i didnt found anytning according to this, all effect are for Hp Pdef etc so i'm totally lost. I think its client side but i dont know how i can fix it. Do you guys have any clue ? maybe should i try to find another "lineageeffect.utx" or something ? i saw glows from weapons and hero may come from this file so maybe its a clue idk

did armor glows ever work in the first place? which protocol are you using?

You can modify armor glow manually in uipacket(userInfo)

if (containsMask(UserInfoType.ENCHANTLEVEL)) {
            writeH(UserInfoType.ENCHANTLEVEL.getBlockLength());
            writeC(_weaponEnchant);
            writeC(_armorSetEnchant);
        }

idk its like glow seems to dont work on this database because all enchant armor type effect = -1 in armorgrp.dat. But on patchnote of L2 classic 2.0 savior it should be working so maybe its just the client who is not made for these armor glow. Tahnk you for your answer i will see what i can do with it. 
ps : protocol classic 64

L2Java

12 hours ago, tets said:

idk its like glow seems to dont work on this database because all enchant armor type effect = -1 in armorgrp.dat. But on patchnote of L2 classic 2.0 savior it should be working so maybe its just the client who is not made for these armor glow. Tahnk you for your answer i will see what i can do with it. 
ps : protocol classic 64

L2Java

Not in that early Classic.