Npc Monsters/raids visual bugs

SpikeZ

Question

Greetings to everyone. I do have a visual/bug that bothers me and have no clue how to fix it.

Its not happening every time but it does happen pretty often, When hitting a mob or raid boss 

instead of running towards the player they freezing for a while then teleporting infront of the player.

Any ideas why is happening or how should i fix it ? 

thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb21fiwoG6M

5 minutes ago, SpikeZ said:

@Zake L2jMobius /Interlude client i am using. I didn't update any movement.

So when did this issue came up on first place?

34 minutes ago, SpikeZ said:

@Zake All i have done is to add custom items/npcs and maps.. i think since the start but not quite sure..coz i just tested 

You can try to setup a clean version and see if something is wrong there.

On 5/30/2022 at 10:45 AM, SpikeZ said:

Greetings to everyone. I do have a visual/bug that bothers me and have no clue how to fix it.

Its not happening every time but it does happen pretty often, When hitting a mob or raid boss 

instead of running towards the player they freezing for a while then teleporting infront of the player.

Any ideas why is happening or how should i fix it ? 

thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb21fiwoG6M

Why you use mobius pack for interlude? second question, any problem at console after your first hit?

@xRelic 1.Well i started with L2jhellas but there were many problems so i changed to mobius and everything looked decent untill now .which pack you would suggest for interlude?

2. No errors , the visual-bug its not happening to every single mob. sometimes its working fine and some others not.

Anyway i would like to thank everyone that tried to help me , i really appreciete your efforts ,

Its a game breaking for me , so probably i will change pack.