Acis or Lucera 2 for faction

Hi guys I was wondering which pack do u think it’s better for  faction server high rate …I know that if you know where to look and how to fix it doesn’t matter so much the pack … I need an opinion for a type of server like this which pack is more “useful “ 

acis probably 382 

lucera 2 

aCis doesn't come with a faction system but you have access to the source and can make w/e system you want with any features you want.

Lucera I think offers a faction system but you have limited access to what you can and can't do (you can make features with the API they offer but you can't for example edit Seven Signs functions).

If you know what you're doing go with aCis, if you want ready server go with lucera.

On 4/2/2022 at 10:20 PM, DarkPL said:

Hi guys I was wondering which pack do u think it’s better for  faction server high rate …I know that if you know where to look and how to fix it doesn’t matter so much the pack … I need an opinion for a type of server like this which pack is more “useful “ 

acis probably 382 

lucera 2 

Acis and PM kara to buy Faction system. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Kara said:

Do not trust this rabbit he write try catch like java 6 in 2022

WTS java 6 faction system 30 euro ez bitch

Imma write something and don't feel like i advertise or something, free codes and shitty leech from packs won't give u quality faction. let's get facts straight. 

We are in 2022, you don't open a project using shared precompiled packs. Jesus

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kara said:

Imma write something and don't feel like i advertise or something, free codes and shitty leech from packs won't give u quality faction. let's get facts straight. 

We are in 2022, you don't open a project using shared precompiled packs. Jesus

True, also I don't think anyone can compete with l2ovc since there's not a big audience for faction servers everyone just chooses ovc cause it's stable and it's been around for years. So don't even open faction unless it's on a newer client.

57 minutes ago, splicho said:

Copy paste this in L2jbrasil and u get shit talked lol

I Don't give a single f for those trash kids. They can't code anyway only leech and share buyable content from others. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Well considering this thread has been a warzone, i will say my own way of thinks, i am trying right now to create a C# dot net core 8 server emulator but much different approach than others i mean where's redis and rabbitmq, i think they're missing cuz for big data they will be life savers especially for scaling projects. BTW, with that being said, i think integrating faction system to any kind of pack any kind of code it's very easy you just have to see the structure of the target project and follow it's path, you'll also learn a lot by just trying this yourself, but first you've to backup your source in case you messed it up. I wish i could be more of help but if you debug it and add pointers in it, i mean what can go wrong? It's the easiest think ever, because by adding pointers you know where you're always and if anything happens you will know, seeing the values if they are properly set if the  logic is correct etc etc, also for release i would highly recommend you to profile the project in order to avoid any memory leaks. And i do agree using try catch .... c'mon that's really not a good think, tho for those who uses try catch, please go learn golang, you will learn a lot more using that language rather than staying on a try catch compiler. Well that's my opinion, right me if i'm wrong but i think if you really want to make something really serious you will need to consider all of these.