Web hosting!

fdLP.

Hello guys , i am planning to open a personal website and i am searching where to host it!

please post the sites you think are good with the advs/disadvs or just the website

www.securesignup.net

It's the best from my side.Much BW and space.I suggest you to select the "Yearly Standard" version.It'll cost you around 22-23 euros, for 1 year.

I have this for my personal site too and believe me I'm very happy.They do their job right!

-Blane

Thanks Blane!Seems good!

------------------

i am postin in the same thread other question which have nothing to do with web hosting , so is there any program which allowes me to edit the text of .fla (flash) files? i need to edit normal texts not dynamics .. tried with macromedia and other flash editors but they edit dynamics texts , if you wanna post warez dont do it , just pm me with the link

I Suggest That : www.CretaForce.Gr Is Greek Company

The Hosting You Choose Starts From 5 Euro (Per Month And You Have : Unlimited Domains..blabla..)

You Can See Them In The Site Is Very Cheap And Good And The Datacenter Of This Greek Company Is In Germany

So Take A Look :)

Thanks Blane!Seems good!

------------------

i am postin in the same thread other question which have nothing to do with web hosting , so is there any program which allowes me to edit the text of .fla (flash) files? i need to edit normal texts not dynamics .. tried with macromedia and other flash editors but they edit dynamics texts , if you wanna post warez dont do it , just pm me with the link

I did it with Adobe Macromedia Flash.I first decompile it with SWF2FLA (Google it!) and then edited it with AMF(Adobe Macromedia Flash).Anyway I didn't caught you when you said the dynamic text.In any case you can add/edit Static/Dynamic texts with AMF.Perhaps you didn't search it much...Dunno I don't know any other program which is able and trustful on doing this job... :/

-Blane

I did it with Adobe Macromedia Flash.I first decompile it with SWF2FLA (Google it!) and then edited it with AMF(Adobe Macromedia Flash).Anyway I didn't caught you when you said the dynamic text.In any case you can add/edit Static/Dynamic texts with AMF.Perhaps you didn't search it much...Dunno I don't know any other program which is able and trustful on doing this job... :/

-Blane

thx .. i was searching how to rename the texts inside the flash .. i deleted them and added mine and now its working ...