Problem inserting phantom mod (GameServer)

Hash

Question

Good morning guys, I'm inserting the Elfo mod (L2jRoboto) in an acis revision, inserting all the code and when I call it shows me this error attached. It already checks a provision for the file within the games that are configured correctly (otherwise it wouldn't even compile). I also checked and the file (properties) is correctly inserted inside the phantom folder. Does anyone know what it could be?

image.png.abc69a8c7ffcea03220b5cb843e1ef04.png

12 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Vilmis said:

It's weird. Just try to increase a ram usage for game server. Just for the test. If this won't help you. Contact me and I will help you via remote (team viewer etc).

What do you mean increase ram usage? The error is clear and clean: Class Not Found. If the ram issue would happen it would say something about heap size.
You're missing in namespace dev.phantom a class named FakePlayerConfig.

Check if you have all libs (.jar files). If your .ant file does not compile this namespace, you should edit .ant file and include it. 

Edited by Pleyne

I changed the order in the method call, just for testing purposes. The line you want to see is currently on line 411:

image.png.3fd0f57ba6257bb1e16d1566847de507.png

image.png.8c0972be7f6820cccd8cd80ff00ef518.png

These little mistakes are the ones that make us wonder if we're on the right track, I don't get any errors in eclipse about it 😭

11 minutes ago, Hash said:

I changed the order in the method call, just for testing purposes. The line you want to see is currently on line 411:

image.png.3fd0f57ba6257bb1e16d1566847de507.png

image.png.8c0972be7f6820cccd8cd80ff00ef518.png

These little mistakes are the ones that make us wonder if we're on the right track, I don't get any errors in eclipse about it 😭

It's weird. Just try to increase a ram usage for game server. Just for the test. If this won't help you. Contact me and I will help you via remote (team viewer etc).

Edited by Vilmis

16 minutes ago, Pleyne said:

What do you mean increase ram usage? The error is clear and clean: Class Not Found. If the ram issue would happen it would say something about heap size.
You're missing in namespace dev.phantom a class named FakePlayerConfig

Yeah, I know, you're right about ram. It would say something like out of memory, but I have seen 1 weird error someday before which was because of ram usage and nothing said about memory. That's why I told him increase just for the test.

Edited by Vilmis

41 minutes ago, Zake said:

What is wrong with you? This is a ClassNotFoundException

Nothing, but something wrong with you, because you're rude and disrespectful.
Btw, I told him that on the first comment, but It did not help. Also, I have seen weird errors, because of ram. That's why I told him to check this out too.

Edited by Vilmis

3 hours ago, Pleyne said:

You're missing in namespace dev.phantom a class named FakePlayerConfig.

Check if you have all libs (.jar files). If your .ant file does not compile this namespace, you should edit .ant file and include it. 

Where i can change de ant file, i read about this error and can be something like that. I believe that the file is not being compiled along with the others, as if the package is not being seen by the compiler.

I found the error, the files haven be not compiled with another ones.

Thanks @Pleyne and @Vilmis.

Edited by Hash

I also have a few questions I haven't found the answers to ....😩

Is it possible to insert Autobots from elfo into aCis?

And what version of acis? How long does the insertion itself take?

And the last question  😇  :

Could someone please shoot a video tutorial? 💚 I haven't found such a guide anywhere .... It seems to me that Roboto, Phantoms and Fakes are unworked 😕 ... I've been trying to insert autobots for more than 2 weeks and hopelessly ... please help before I blow my brains out 👀🔫