classic [L2OFF] L2 Pagma

L2pagma

That day has just came. Now we are ready to share with you the work we have been working on for a long time. The OBT will run according to Countdown Timer on our website:

https://l2pagma.com.

We hope you will like the game settings and you will check our hard work just today. Thank you for joining us. Greetings.

On 2/12/2022 at 9:21 AM, Samantha said:

Server looks very promising but I have question if the Bosses need CP, clan or party to kill, what about casuals?

Casuals cant rb, for gods shake l2 is a team game why everyone solo...

On 2/12/2022 at 9:21 AM, Samantha said:

Server looks very promising but I have question if the Bosses need CP, clan or party to kill, what about casuals?

8 hours ago, Amenadiel said:

This server changed it. I can kill them solo as I want with wolf help. On Essence raids are solo and multi. Why you say its only multi game?

4 hours ago, Samantha said:

This server changed it. I can kill them solo as I want with wolf help. On Essence raids are solo and multi. Why you say its only multi game?

Oh ok my bad i played only Lineage II, anything above c5 and maybe c6 isnt my tupe, im oldschool my apologies

1 hour ago, Amenadiel said:

Oh ok my bad i played only Lineage II, anything above c5 and maybe c6 isnt my tupe, im oldschool my apologies

C1 - C6 is a Old School, above c6 = Star Wars.

I like old school game too. Essence is quite good but when I see auto loop I cant play on it. The best is chronicles c3 to c5 and then star wars as you saying. Maybe this classic will be good enough to play. I see many positive comments about staff. What do you say? Try or not?

Joined in for 15 minutes to check on the server, here's my few cents:

You can't expect to introduce a whole new gameplay to L2 players without a proper and complete guide to it. I logged in Giran without any npcs, I had some coins with absolutely no nps/clue to spend them and a starter pack that gave me some exchange coupons that again, I had no idea what to do with. I had to roam around until I thought you might have used retail armor and weapon shop locations for the npcs.

The gatekeeper, again, 0 clue where to go or what is where.

I got some skill books from the starter pack that had no indication on where you can use them, and the Learn Skill section was empty. I had a few skills learned which I guess is because it's Beta, but again, no explanation whatsoever.

I understand your point of view, you want players to explore and discover the world you made like in new MMOs, but keep in mind in these games there are countless newbie quests and gigantic arrows along with glowing npcs to guide you to the correct place. Overall it seems some good work has been done with attention to detail, but trust me L2 players are NOT that patient. Add a good guide in your website or in-game sooner rather than later.

20 hours ago, An4rchy said:

You can't expect to introduce a whole new gameplay to L2 players without a proper and complete guide to it. I logged in Giran without any npcs, I had some coins with absolutely no nps/clue to spend them and a starter pack that gave me some exchange coupons that again, I had no idea what to do with. I had to roam around until I thought you might have used retail armor and weapon shop locations for the npcs.

I got some skill books from the starter pack that had no indication on where you can use them, and the Learn Skill section was empty. I had a few skills learned which I guess is because it's Beta, but again, no explanation whatsoever.

I understand your point of view, you want players to explore and discover the world you made like in new MMOs, but keep in mind in these games there are countless newbie quests and gigantic arrows along with glowing npcs to guide you to the correct place. Overall it seems some good work has been done with attention to detail, but trust me L2 players are NOT that patient. Add a good guide in your website or in-game sooner rather than later.

Thank you for your suggestions. I hope you observed some positive things aswell.

Added many guides in following things:

- Community board 

- Guide book

- Signboard 

- Tablet of Guide

- In items

- at NPCs

Added Flags of NPCs on the map. It's enough to open the map -> world info and check all Tabs.

Edited by L2pagma

I found positive things as said in my previous reply, the whole concept is very nice and the weapon upgrade system etc seems good. Good luck!

16 hours ago, An4rchy said:

I found positive things as said in my previous reply, the whole concept is very nice and the weapon upgrade system etc seems good. Good luck!

In accordance with your suggestions from yesterday we added many guides to the server (check out my previous message). Thank you for good advice!

21 hours ago, An4rchy said:

I noticed same things. I logged for a while and its a lot of better now gj

Live server on 18.03.2022 according to Countdown Timer on our website

https://l2pagma.com

OBT is still in progress until 18.03.2022. Come and check all available options on our server. I attached some photos from the game on our Facebook Fanpage for a general overview. We cordially invite everyone.
https://m.facebook.com/l2pagma