[L2OFF] L2Revenge - Retribution

Amenadiel

18 minutes ago, hedunas said:

4 people siting with offline store. thats all i saw.

we try to build the community, we might be very low populated but we do not give up! We will be still longterm!

On 2/12/2022 at 1:06 PM, Amenadiel said:

we try to build the community, we might be very low populated but we do not give up! We will be still longterm!

ok i changed my mind. the community is growing. probably ill stay to play here. GL with server

28 minutes ago, hedunas said:

ok i changed my mind. the community is growing. probably ill stay to play here. GL with server

yeah, server looks promising. Ill keep my eye on it as a player i joined today, will see whats up there. Hope Administration will not fuck up this project. Best Regards, endART&Narda. 

To me, this server is just dope. I don't care that have a lack of population , The first thing is to have a great balanced server like l2revenge.. I never saw a bug or something , ill take my cp and play this server! Good work.

Topic cleaned @0skar when you have no proofs you can't speak about corruptions please keep the topic clean.

@0skar Chat banned until you learn to respect forum rules.

if you have some kind of issues with server owner you can contact him and fix them via Pm and not spam on his topic.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im glad to announce to you that we are continueing strong, we are on 2 months and 2 days including Beta period! We will stay strong as much as possible! Join l2revenge, one of the most stable C4 servers!

5 hours ago, ~Rasmus~ said:

its online?

of course, and we prepare also a 2nd vengeance like it was on 2006 , hard core , current live is a bit different due to players request, but i want to have also a 2nd vanilla one :))

• 2 weeks later...
  • Amenadiel changed the title to [L2OFF] L2Revenge - Retribution