perhaps DB connection with server. AtualStudio sites are usually shitty, If they cannot connect to the DB, many components dont load.

7 minutes ago, KaraL2 said:

You do not help me connect or you will know of a website that is working well

check your configurations files. You should smart enough to find those 😉

I understood your problem, dont need to explain again. Just change your configuration files to the correct IP/ports from where the server is beeing hosted.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• its easy fix...just check these CB html files you can found the utx files which they used,then replaced it with yours.
    • EYN-Shop League Gifting & Boosting Your cheapest service available for League of Legends Products Skin Gifting 390 RP - 1,50€ 520 RP - 2,50€ 750 RP - 3,50€ 975 RP - 4,50€ 1350 RP - 6,00€ 1820 RP - 8,00€ 2775 RP - 11,50€ 3250 RP - 13,00€ Event Orbs 10 Orbs - 6,00€ 25 Orbs - 14,00€ 50 Orbs - 27,00€ 100 Orbs - 53,00€   Hextech Chests (with key) 10 Chests - 5,50€ 25 Chests - 12,00€ 50 Chests - 22,00€ 100 Chests - 40,00€   Masterwork Chests (with key) 10 Chests - 6,00€ 25 Chests - 13,00€ 50 Chests - 24,00€ 100 Chests - 44,00€   Hextech Key's 10 Keys - 3,00€ 25 Keys - 5,00€ 50 Keys - 8,50€ 100 Keys - 15,00€   Supported Server EUW EUNE NA LAS LAN     Refering If your friend buys 20,00€ or more you get a free mystery skin gift. Should he buy for 50,00€ or more you get a free mystery skin gift & 10 free Event Orbs.   Terms & Conditions General All orders have a 24 hour waiting time from the acceptance of the friend request till delivery. All displayed prices are for standard delivery only. The bundle delivery has seperated prices. The standard delivery is capped by 10 single item gifts per 24 hours.   Riot Points & Accounts All Riot Points are legally obtained.   Delivery Standard delivery is carried out with single items and has an upper limit of 10 gifts per 24 hours. The delivery by bundle is carried out as a large bundle and also has an upper limit of 10 items per 24 hours. Delivery takes place within 24-30 hours of ordering
    • Read the rules and include prices on everything you are selling not just adena.
    • Hello, I am currently selling Adena on L2Etina at 1E = 1KK Mj Light Set Mj Robe Set Dc Robe Set PL Sets x4 Bow of Peril For more info or specific requests add me on Discord: L2Adena#8491
    • Hi! I wanna sell 33kk adena bulk. Price 40 euro for all.  Paypal payment.  Thanks
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock