interlude [L2J] L2DAMAGE

L2DamageCom

On 10/22/2021 at 10:59 AM, L2DamageCom said:

GRAND OPENING TODAY !  22 OCTOBER 2021, FRIDAY, 20:00 +3GMT.

On 12/9/2021 at 12:59 PM, L2DamageCom said:

GRAND OPENING FROM - 17/12/2021, FRIDAY, 20:00 +3 GMT !

On 2/9/2022 at 9:04 PM, L2DamageCom said:

GRAND OPENING FROM - 18/02/2022, FRIDAY, 20:00 +3 GMT !

On 3/30/2022 at 10:26 PM, L2DamageCom said:

GRAND OPENING FROM - 08/04/2022, FRIDAY, 20:00 +3 GMT !

22 hours ago, L2DamageCom said:

GRAND OPENING FROM - 14/05/2022, SATURDAY, 18:00 +3 GMT !

Is he trying to screw with us? This user should be permanently banned for misleading advertising here for his server in order to scam potential players. He is only in it for profit.

Edited by DeMeNs0s

4 minutes ago, DeMeNs0s said:

I guess that's supposed to be a heavy? This user should be permanently banned for misleading advertising here for his server in order to scam potential players. He is only in it for profit.

every single existing server is for profit, and he isnt a scammer for sure because i've been working with him for years and i know him very well

Edited by BruT

4 hours ago, DeMeNs0s said:

Is he trying to screw with us? This user should be permanently banned for misleading advertising here for his server in order to scam potential players. He is only in it for profit.

Whats is misleading? Did L2Damage not open on dates posted or did L2Damage fail and post new grand opening dates? Where is the scam? Did you lose money in some way?

If you are accusing someone of a scam, you need to post in Report section, not here. 

I would like to see the moderators of this forum delete @DeMeNs0s post made here and then we can all wait for @DeMeNs0s to post and add proof of a scam in the Report section.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

L2Java syndrom, wipe every month to squeeze as much money as he can from the few players left. Perhaps you should focus on re-making your project with new features and rates, or open a 2nd L2Damage, then players would re-join.

1 hour ago, An4rchy said:

L2Java syndrom, wipe every month to squeeze as much money as he can from the few players left. Perhaps you should focus on re-making your project with new features and rates, or open a 2nd L2Damage, then players would re-join.

well, he is doing what exactly everyone is doing but instead of changing server name he keeps it

20 minutes ago, BruT said:

well, he is doing what exactly everyone is doing but instead of changing server name he keeps it

It doesn't mean it's right if everyone is doing it. And players are bored of this behavior nowadays that's why nobody plays pvp servers anymore, they're full of bots because admins are bored to make something interesting. Racism was common back in 1800s, everyone had a couple of slaves, does it mean it was right? Nope.

10 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

It doesn't mean it's right if everyone is doing it. And players are bored of this behavior nowadays that's why nobody plays pvp servers anymore, they're full of bots because admins are bored to make something interesting. Racism was common back in 1800s, everyone had a couple of slaves, does it mean it was right? Nope.

i don't think it does matter to him, its his own server and business and he will manage it as he like

racism is still common also slavery, i don't want to enter in details

Edited by BruT

4 minutes ago, BruT said:

i don't think it does matter to him, its his own server and business and he will manage it as he like

That's a different story mate, ofcourse he can do as he pleases, however we can express our opinion on such shit money grab admins freely too. It's freedom of speech.

5 minutes ago, BruT said:

racism is still common also slavery

Not as common as it was(once there was different bathrooms for blacks), plus slavery is illegal and rare.

1 minute ago, An4rchy said:

That's a different story mate, ofcourse he can do as he pleases, however we can express our opinion on such shit money grab admins freely too. It's freedom of speech.

Not as common as it was(once there was different bathrooms for blacks), plus slavery is illegal and rare.

for me 95% of the servers are shits so do i have to say it everywhere? u cant tell that l2damage is money grab admin cuz he got his loyal players who are playing there for years and they are happy with the wipes, i wont even mention that he doesnt even have huge amount of players like most of servers had and wiped every 3 months.

about slavery currently there are more than 5milion people on sale worldwide some for less than 50k euro, if u count the modern slavery then we cant really say that slavery is gone.