[Question] Mage Buffer?

• 3 weeks later...

best is get friends that actually play active buffers...

or get some friends to sub buffers , if everyone in the group get a buffer as a sub, everyone will be always fully buffed

with the exception of SWS and BD because their songs and dances lasts only 3 minutes

Overlord.

Im paraphrasin skills and renaming them into pp skills bcuz i havent memorized overlord pa'agrio skills.. anyways they have...

acumen

zerk

VoP (same as CoV)

shield

magic barrier

empowerment

bless shield

agility

pa'agrio fists (max cp)

arcane protection (cancel resistance)

I only say OL bucz comparing to PP, PPs dont have empower, and dont have cov (only pof wich is only for fighters)

I dont say SE bcuz they only have empower wich is good and acumen, and only pow (only for fighters)

I dont say EE bcuz they dont have empower, or zerk (i believe?) only acumen and some resist buffs, however they DO have powater wich is good but i still say OL.

Shillean elder man me cosmosl2 before close selsinger and Shillean elder buffer 56 lvl mage 65 and very good xp but prophet in good skill Blessed Body ,Blessed Soul,Magic Barrier,Acumen,Berserker Spirit ithnk do two buffer 1 Shillean elder 2 prophet

Overlord.

Im paraphrasin skills and renaming them into pp skills bcuz i havent memorized overlord pa'agrio skills.. anyways they have...

acumen

zerk

VoP (same as CoV)

shield

magic barrier

empowerment

bless shield

agility

pa'agrio fists (max cp)

arcane protection (cancel resistance)

I only say OL bucz comparing to PP, PPs dont have empower, and dont have cov (only pof wich is only for fighters)

I dont say SE bcuz they only have empower wich is good and acumen, and only pow (only for fighters)

I dont say EE bcuz they dont have empower, or zerk (i believe?) only acumen and some resist buffs, however they DO have powater wich is good but i still say OL.

And then all time sps siting without mp :))

Get an elven elder or a Shilient elder.

Recharge is a one way road to xp in a deceant way.

Also both have heal which is really usefull if you are in a diffucult situation.

I have an elven Elder for my Sps cause  i xp at areas where mob drops pots,so i can use the magic pot for empower+cast speeding pot but there isnt one for wild magic, i also hope one day i will get POW  ;D ;D ;D