PayPal permabans

Berserkd

Paypal is a corporation. That means, it adapts to new regulations coming in place in the country they are located and also thrive to fight against money laundering and illegal activities. I used to make the same mistake and i had my main account locked. BUT, when i created a business one and i had invoice for literally every service i provided, even when obstacles happened, the account never closed. Now the last 4 years i have transferred there about 3.8 million euros, in 7 different wallets that i have.

Note: i still have to verify my info here and there, due to european regulations, but this is actually good. I say that because many people ( my old self included ) think that when you have higher balance and higher transactions paypal does not "check" that account often. TOTALLY WRONG! my biggest transaction was 761.550 euros and it took paypal 7 working days to complete it. But it was definitely secure and neither me or the other party worried for a sec. 

I believe paypal can be improved, but is still one of the major players regarding money transfers.

30 minutes ago, Harmony said:

Paypal is a corporation. That means, it adapts to new regulations coming in place in the country they are located and also thrive to fight against money laundering and illegal activities. I used to make the same mistake and i had my main account locked. BUT, when i created a business one and i had invoice for literally every service i provided, even when obstacles happened, the account never closed. Now the last 4 years i have transferred there about 3.8 million euros, in 7 different wallets that i have.

Note: i still have to verify my info here and there, due to european regulations, but this is actually good. I say that because many people ( my old self included ) think that when you have higher balance and higher transactions paypal does not "check" that account often. TOTALLY WRONG! my biggest transaction was 761.550 euros and it took paypal 7 working days to complete it. But it was definitely secure and neither me or the other party worried for a sec. 

I believe paypal can be improved, but is still one of the major players regarding money transfers.

What are you saying? That you have 7 different paypal businesses accounts and are basically a millionaire? Hard to believe... I can't comprehend what you are even saying. But teach me sensay, how to accept money from l2j in 2k21 via paypal without getting banned..

I had invoice for every made transaction. I even created a company account. Everything was done 200% from my side. I'm paying taxes and everything possible is legal. But paypal still decided to ban the account and they cant even tell me whats the problem. They just said that "I broke usage policy agreement". That's it. I called support, they sad that their "back office" did a review, found some violation and banned acc. Final decision.

Paypal is the simplest for users, but for businesses its a fucking nightmare. There is no pre-approval process. If you want to start accepting payments as a merchant they have no support. They just send you the link for user agreement (which is written very vaguely by the way) and that's it. They take no responsibility in onboarding businesses or helping them to adapt to regulations.

They allow you to register, they allow you to start accepting payments. But when something happens they instaban your account. This is the reality of paypal in 2k21. 

It's really shoul crushing. Spending thousands of hours on project and in the end a huge percentage (of players who prefer paypal) will not be able to donate. Fucking soul crushing and depressing. What's the point in making servers then in 2k21?

Edited by zemaitis

10 minutes ago, JustJap said:

isn't that Innova's merit,that can no longer be used pp for l2jservers?

Maybe some competitors/players are just simply reporting servers to paypal?

I mean you have servers that are 5-6 years old and still using paypal without problems. Like wtf. Rules need to be same for everyone.

On 11/8/2021 at 7:09 PM, zemaitis said:

What are you saying? That you have 7 different paypal businesses accounts and are basically a millionaire? Hard to believe... I can't comprehend what you are even saying. But teach me sensay, how to accept money from l2j in 2k21 via paypal without getting banned..

I had invoice for every made transaction. I even created a company account. Everything was done 200% from my side. I'm paying taxes and everything possible is legal. But paypal still decided to ban the account and they cant even tell me whats the problem. They just said that "I broke usage policy agreement". That's it. I called support, they sad that their "back office" did a review, found some violation and banned acc. Final decision.

Paypal is the simplest for users, but for businesses its a fucking nightmare. There is no pre-approval process. If you want to start accepting payments as a merchant they have no support. They just send you the link for user agreement (which is written very vaguely by the way) and that's it. They take no responsibility in onboarding businesses or helping them to adapt to regulations.

They allow you to register, they allow you to start accepting payments. But when something happens they instaban your account. This is the reality of paypal in 2k21. 

It's really shoul crushing. Spending thousands of hours on project and in the end a huge percentage (of players who prefer paypal) will not be able to donate. Fucking soul crushing and depressing. What's the point in making servers then in 2k21?

1) i wrote that i connected 7 different wallets not paypal accounts ( big difference )
2) Paypal has ToS that you should read. If you go by regulations, they never ban your account.
3) Paypal has one of the best phone supports that exist in the universe. Personally, when i need something i call them and they reply fast ( working hours ) and solve all my problems. 
4) In order to accept money from ILLEGAL activities, like creating a lineage ( which is a game that does not belong to you ) server, you should consider using crypto.

Or if you are a "pro counterfake activist" there are many blackhat methods to create other wallets and accounts - example ( and i strongly suggest NOT doing that since its illegal ) create a company in Malta or Iran / Irak under fake info, and accept payments with different - Not so strongly regulated payment processors, that accept EVEN credit cards. For example you can connect that "shadow" wallets with stripe / viva and accept payments directly from cards ( why the f** should you need paypal and their so big fees )

8 hours ago, Harmony said:

1) i wrote that i connected 7 different wallets not paypal accounts ( big difference )
2) Paypal has ToS that you should read. If you go by regulations, they never ban your account.
3) Paypal has one of the best phone supports that exist in the universe. Personally, when i need something i call them and they reply fast ( working hours ) and solve all my problems. 
4) In order to accept money from ILLEGAL activities, like creating a lineage ( which is a game that does not belong to you ) server, you should consider using crypto.

Or if you are a "pro counterfake activist" there are many blackhat methods to create other wallets and accounts - example ( and i strongly suggest NOT doing that since its illegal ) create a company in Malta or Iran / Irak under fake info, and accept payments with different - Not so strongly regulated payment processors, that accept EVEN credit cards. For example you can connect that "shadow" wallets with stripe / viva and accept payments directly from cards ( why the f** should you need paypal and their so big fees )

Because paypal is the most used paid method amongst l2 players.

On 11/9/2021 at 11:01 PM, zemaitis said:

Because paypal is the most used paid method amongst l2 players.

Sorry for my delay, I'm not that active in the forum.

I personally won't give 1 more cent to paypal, I will accept payment in crypto and in a local gateway for those who are from my country.

About your theory of people reporting you, yeah, that's for sure.

Competitors and players are most of the time jealous or just envious.

Edited by Berserkd