PayPal permabans

Berserkd

7 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

@Berserkd's quote " I got permabanned from 2 paypal accs within 2 months. Even company account got banned "

"Company account " I guess he meant bussiness account , if that's the case, then I don't think that paypal's live-time or its "status" really matters here. 

Business-Individual really doesn't matter.

B9WkLIo.png

Check out this group on fb : eCom Mastermind (Gabriel St-Germain)
You will find tons of paypal cases.

Edited by Brado
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kara said:

Crawl back to your cave tiny kid. Nobody mention you.

I have the right to express my opinion from what i heard. 

No offense but in your first post you don't sound like you expressed something you've heard, so please try to be more careful with words cause they might mislead some users.

Paypal was always a headache when it comes to donations and money earning. @Berserkd can you give us futher details of your case? Like what was the last action on your account before it ends up banned? Maybe they banned you for using multi accounts, cause you mentioned that you have a personal and a business account as well.

39 minutes ago, Brado said:

Business-Individual really doesn't matter.

B9WkLIo.png

Check out this group on fb : eCom Mastermind (Gabriel St-Germain)
You will find tons of paypal cases.

Thank you about that, was a really useful "eye-opening" thing after reading several posts and comments. 

56 minutes ago, Celestine said:

so the account I have that is 10 years old means I have nothing to worry about 😄

Don't worry you will be banned too it's just matter of time with their stupidity.

Insults posts are removed. I saw your report.

If any of you have some more personal opinion for someone else just keep it for yourself.

I don't wanna know.

2 hours ago, Brado said:

I guess that it's not something new, eCommerce abusers forced PayPal to ban suspected accounts. This only applies to "new" accounts. If your account is old and trusted you got nothing to be worried about.

My Paypal account at maxcheaters got banned too. it was 16 years old one of the oldest accounts out there. All my funds are locked for 180 days without knowing if I ever get them back. they have changed their policy.

money that send as gift, newsgroups, no tracking number, friends and family don't like at paypal. 

https://fortune.com/2021/02/05/paypal-death-threats-trump-capitol/

Have you been using "friends & family" to send and recieve funds when the transactions should have been paypal invoices as commercial transactions so avoiding paying paypal fees?

or you voted trump? :kappa-claus:

https://californiaglobe.com/articles/de-platformed-by-paypal-you-could-be-next/

:kappa:

8 hours ago, Maxtor said:

My Paypal account at maxcheaters got banned too. it was 16 years old one of the oldest accounts out there. All my funds are locked for 180 days without knowing if I ever get them back. they have changed their policy.

money that send as gift, newsgroups, no tracking number, friends and family don't like at paypal. 

Obviously paypal "flagged" your account due to several unique "friendly" transactions, back in 2014 when had such issues a direct call to their offices located in UK had me explaining what method I used to receive money even gave them my website too (a Lineage 2 website) and till now they haven't disturb me again. Although moving to Viva seems the most safe option.

Ofc because they don't get a fee when there's no currency conversion. 😉

Edited by Brado

2 minutes ago, Brado said:

Obviously paypal "flagged" your account due to several unique "friendly" transactions, back in 2014 when had such issues a direct call to their offices located in UK had me explaining what method I used to receive money even gave them my website too (a Lineage 2 website) and till now they haven't disturb me again. Although moving to Viva seems the most safe option.

i dont know back in 2014 or your case. each case is different , but lately seems like its similar problems to everyone: permanent ban, no reason given, no phone support, nothing.

Just now, Maxtor said:

i dont know back in 2014 or your case. each case is different , but lately seems like its similar problems to everyone: permanent ban, no reason given, no phone support, nothing.

Check the group I posted about above!
People with huge locked balances make moves with lawyers, ofc that depends on the balance you got locked.
The fact is that their support must be wack lately.
All you can do, is keep trying to reach them. Wish you luck !

• Upvote 1

Several refunds(especially donations) and complaints are enough for paypal to ban your account since its not a valid business type for them.

Edited by BruT
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, BruT said:

Several refunds(especially donations) and complaints are enough for paypal to ban your account since its not a valid business type for them.

Depends on the way you handle cases 

10 minutes ago, Brado said:

Depends on the way you handle cases 

There is nothing you can if they decide to ban your account even if u have money on it, and if u try to sue them you will end up in a jail.

I think they just decided to ban similar accounts without question if there are so many complaints and refund attempts.

Edited by BruT

You don't end up in jail by any mean even if you withdraw the money every time and you have refunds pending with no money in the account. I know people that owns PayPal money and they're trying to reach them via 3rd party for years. Do not even worry about it.

If you open a server and your account needs to be verified or they limit your account for the first time - that is the time when you need to call them and explain them that it's a game founded by donations; they'll lift most of the limits/restrictions.

It's very important to have the business account.

When you respond to a refund ticket, try to be politically right:
"Thank you for your interested and support in donating for our project As per our terms and conditions that you agreed, donations are non-refundable. You were already rewarded in-game for your kind donations with Donate Coins, which has been already used."

Edited by Trance
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Trance said:

You don't end up in jail by any mean. I know people that owns PayPal money and they're trying to reach them via 3rd party for years. Do not even worry about it.

If you open a server and your account needs to be verified or they limit your account for the first time - that is the time when you need to call them and explain them that it's a game founded by donations; they'll lift most of the limits/restrictions.

When you respond to a refund ticket, try to be politically right:
"Thank you for your interested and support in donating for our project As per our terms and conditions that you agreed, donations are non-refundable. You were already rewarded in-game for your kind donations, which has been already used."

If you sue paypal and they know you are doing illegal business you can easly end up in a jail.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nexaslim Weight Loss Supplement Reviews (2024) – Experience the transformative power of Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a potent fat-burning ketone meticulously crafted to ignite natural weight loss. As the primary substrate that initiates ketosis, BHB swiftly propels your metabolism into action. Upon commencing your regimen, BHB promptly facilitates the transition into ketosis, fostering heightened energy levels and weight reduction advantages. NexaSlim groundbreaking formulation harnesses the unparalleled potential of this singular BHB, prompting a wave of excitement in the media. Benefits of Nexaslim Ketosis:   ·         Lose Weight ·         Burn Fat in Trouble Areas ·         Get into Ketosis Fast! ·         Burn Fat for Energy (without the jitters)! ·         Better Brain Health! ·         Faster Recovery from Exercise! ·         Maintain Lean Muscle! Ready to transform your body? Click here to buy your NexaSlim Weight Loss Pills! now!   The enduring presence of NexaSlim with BHB is a testament to its remarkable achievements, as individuals continue to experience unparalleled success, shedding up to 1 kg of fat daily! Nexa Slim is designed with a comprehensive approach to support your journey toward wellness. It aims to complement the body's natural process of energy utilization, focusing on supporting the metabolic state known as ketosis, where the body can use fat as an energy source. Nexaslim, Nexa Slim Reviews, Nexaslim Weight Loss Ingredients, Benefits, Works, Side Effects, Price & Buy from the Official Website   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-norway/   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/lepticell-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/nexalyn-male-enhancement/   https://supplementrange.com/cerebrozen-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/sugar-defender/   https://supplementrange.com/
    • LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics