I am looking for people that are willing to start an server

Hello guys , as title says i am looking for people that want to be part of administration of an interlude pvp server. 

You can reply here , or feel free to pm.

Looking especially for graphic designer , streamers , people that can be active daily , also experience in server development is not needed.

Edited by arm4729

6 hours ago, ZaNteR said:

Are you doing this for money or for "fun"? Im willing to help anyway i can if its a passion project (for fun).

by Paying someone to play with you, that's not normal... Who's gonna pay to play with a human? 

On 8/24/2021 at 10:38 AM, ZaNteR said:

Are you doing this for money or for "fun"? Im willing to help anyway i can if its a passion project (for fun).

Hello , i am curently recruting people for administration team , our job will be to be active and babysit l2 players most of the time. Thats why in this project all donates will mostly go into advertising+hosting (50%) , other part is to split between staff members so your contribution/efforts will not be in vain... I don't say you will get rich from this project , but you won't make me richer if you get it 🙂.And to ask your question yes this project will be more over fun than money , more like a hobby.

Im waiting you on discord grup for more chat https://discord.gg/6sFr8ewu

Edited by arm4729

• 2 weeks later...