Quests background question

9 hours ago, AtheIstan said:

Hello guys, anyone know how I can change this black texture's width? I searched in QuestTreeWnd but it seems that there is no way to change it from there.

504f96fda0.png

Thank you

The width of the texture is set in Interface.u class QuestTreeWnd. 
xGpJIJd74Vc.jpg?size=1189x289&quality=96

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rolo said:

The width of the texture is set in Interface.u class QuestTreeWnd. 
xGpJIJd74Vc.jpg?size=1189x289&quality=96

Thank you but when I increase 211, nothing happens. Looks like it's limited from engine.dll or something.

30 minutes ago, AtheIstan said:

Thank you but when I increase 211, nothing happens. Looks like it's limited from engine.dll or something.

There's no width limit there. Here's my old Interlude Chronicles window, I've forgotten how wide it is, I think it's about ~356. Perhaps you are changing in the wrong place? 

fuONF8UstUs.jpg?size=958x941&quality=96&

8 hours ago, Rolo said:

There's no width limit there. Here's my old Interlude Chronicles window, I've forgotten how wide it is, I think it's about ~356. Perhaps you are changing in the wrong place? 

fuONF8UstUs.jpg?size=958x941&quality=96&

Thank you again. Maybe you increase that 211 from interface.u and then you increase width from xdat too? Would appreciate if you could take a look at your files sources and help me out. Thanks again

No, the width in xdat does not need to be corrected, limitations on the part of xdat can only be in the width of the entire quest window, as well as the MainWnd window.

You can look at my files, copying them to work probably will not work, but to study will do. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VWQFDALw_OYhbeoZELlqT1yb9mCLTbIc/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

• AtheIstan locked this topic
  • Vision unlocked and locked this topic