Report Vilmis

Amenadiel

Hi i want to report Vilmis. He decrease reputation to any members that say their opinion for his project. Is that allowed? Correct me if i am wrong. Also he sells bugged files overpriced. Thats for sure not allowed

18 hours ago, Hypest said:

Hi i want to report Vilmis. He decrease reputation to any members that say their opinion for his project. Is that allowed? Correct me if i am wrong. Also he sells bugged files overpriced. Thats for sure not allowed

It's your problem for trust compiled and ready to go source.

If you're a serious person you wouldn't choose such source 2nd you would find and trust a developer to work with him using some type of monthly payment as i do with my clients. 

This ready-to-go projects and random developers every 2 day messing and adding random codes to a project is for 10 years old.

Vilmins is known to be amateur boy who adding shared codes to his frozen project.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kara said:

It's your problem for trust compiled and ready to go source.

If you're a serious person you wouldn't choose such source 2nd you would find and trust a developer to work with him using some type of monthly payment as i do with my clients. 

This ready-to-go projects and random developers every 2 day messing and adding random codes to a project is for 10 years old.

Vilmins is known to be amateur boy who adding shared codes to his frozen project.

I never used that

4 hours ago, Hypest said:

here you go :

1st is not a bug, server should send "enchantresult failed" packet upon MoveBackwardToLocation (you can just remove 2-3 lines if you don't want to cancel enchant anyway). 2nd video is more than 15 seconds so i won't waste time. Even though the state of this pack is really bad, (un)fortunately there is no such rule about overpricing, so there is nothing we can do. If though you have evidence about reputation abuse then feel free to post it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zake said:

1st is not a bug, server should send "enchantresult failed" packet upon MoveBackwardToLocation (you can just remove 2-3 lines if you don't want to cancel enchant anyway). 2nd video is more than 15 seconds so i won't waste time. Even though the state of this pack is really bad, (un)fortunately there is no such rule about overpricing, so there is nothing we can do. If though you have evidence about reputation abuse then feel free to post it.

2nd baium doesnt work , imperial gravekeeper spawns non stop and i get healing pot while dead

11 minutes ago, Hypest said:

2nd baium doesnt work , imperial gravekeeper spawns non stop and i get healing pot while dead

3 hours ago, Zake said:

Even though the state of this pack is really bad, (un)fortunately there is no such rule about overpricing, so there is nothing we can do.

Honestly, all of those stuff you mentioned are EASY fixable. max 10 minutes work. You will lose more time looking for the right place than fixing the actual issue. Such things u need to test before buying the pack. But yeah, buggy packs do exist, there is no such thing as a "bug less pack". 

2 hours ago, HyperBlown said:

Honestly, all of those stuff you mentioned are EASY fixable. max 10 minutes work. You will lose more time looking for the right place than fixing the actual issue. Such things u need to test before buying the pack. But yeah, buggy packs do exist, there is no such thing as a "bug less pack". 

I do agree bur having those bufs for years and posting big changelogs ... i dont know .. first they claim its l2jserver.. but thats l2jfrozen with like 20 more custom codes

• Zake locked this topic