L2Proxy - A simple Proxy for Lineage 2

Elfo

23 minutes ago, StarSCreams said:

its possible adapt to high five?

There is nothing special to adat. The service itself is cross-chronicle and the l2j code is so minimal it should be easily adaptable 

4 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

There is nothing special to adat. The service itself is cross-chronicle and the l2j code is so minimal it should be easily adaptable 

i have fandc files, you can review or create mini guide? in this files not have loginserverthread.java for example. thanks bro

• 2 months later...

Is it possible to give a tip on how to install this in any Cloud service such as AWS GCP or Azure.  No matter how i tweak the firewall settings inside every VPC i get the same error

Unhandled exception. System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (99): Cannot assign requested address at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.UpdateStatusAfterSocketErrorAndThrowException(SocketError error, String callerName) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP) at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start(Int32 backlog) at L2Proxy.Proxy.L2Proxy.StartAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.Internal.Host.StartAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.RunAsync(IHost host, CancellationToken token) at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.RunAsync(IHost host, CancellationToken token) at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.Run(IHost host) at L2Proxy.Program.Main(String[] args)

Seems that the ports not listening. In general seeems that their network is different from other services. Each port is opened and listening to icmp. Thank you . 

Solved. If someone wants to use those cloud services as proxy machines in the appsettings.json file just use the private ip adress cloud service gives you. In the proxy.xml file inside server files (main server) use the external ip adress. 

Edited by Seamless
  • Thanks 1

What if we have gameserver separate from login server ? (2 different machines communicating with each other). I tried to replicate that and i made 3 different machines. One in Ovh 2 in google cloud.  I was able to connect trough the main server id 1 but not with the proxy one which it seems healthy regarding the status.  This is my console log in the connection 

info: L2Proxy.Proxy.L2Proxy[0] Established playerip:52177 => server ip which is managed from the login server so its not the original gameserver ip:7777

info: L2Proxy.Proxy.L2Proxy[0] Closed playerip:52177 => server ip:7777

Thanks and sorry for the double post. I am just trying to figure out some ways of hiding the real ip both trough ini and from the netstat of every computer. I know its not 100% protection but its something. 

Thanks. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing your L2Proxy tool - it sounds like it could be useful for people looking to set up a MITM proxy for their L2 server. Could you elaborate a bit more on how the L2Proxy service works? Is it a stand-alone application that players can connect to, or does it need to be run on the same server as the L2 game server? Also, I'm curious about the extra functionality that the L2Proxy service offers - could you give some examples of what that might be? I always used only the proxies from https://soax.com/mini-proxy-online, and I want to try something different. Answering these questions will help me a lot. Thank you.

Edited by eunateyour