Collection L2 Shares [Updated 25/07/2023][GOOGLE DRIVE]

7 hours ago, sandeagle said:

Ice Armor (96) [Interlude]

has been tested,not works...

tested and worked, don't know what mean with no work, here is working without problem

Testing.jpg

21 hours ago, CriticalError said:

tested and worked, don't know what mean with no work, here is working without problem

Testing.jpg

swired,i add this armor in my client ,but its dont show anything...

Ice Ixion Armor [Interlude]

link dead...

3 hours ago, sandeagle said:

swired,i add this armor in my client ,but its dont show anything...

Ice Ixion Armor [Interlude]

link dead...

fixed link of Ice Ixion Armor, about the other issue no idea, here is working buddy.

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 21/02/2022]

hey,CriticalError,about Ice Armor (96) [Interlude] and Fire Armor(95),there is no UTX files,only ICON utx...so maybe you forgot update utx files?

https://imgur.com/YvEJiKL

hey,CriticalError,about Ice Armor (96) [Interlude] and Fire Armor(95),there is no UTX files,only ICON utx...so maybe you forgot update utx files?

https://imgur.com/YvEJiKL

man sure you have lot files in your client and fucked client, all files stored there, as you see in the picture.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6 hours ago, ZoeyAlba said:

Very nice look. This is custom?

yes is custom.

yeah,criticalError,i knew it...but im sure its not works,i dont know why....

well I tested with files I uploaded, you have a problem with your client so mate, I can't help for a free content, you can try test yourself and found a solution, here is works without problems, try clean client and system.

Edited by CriticalError

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 24/02/2022]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 28/02/2022]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 02/03/2022]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 05/03/2022]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 08/03/2022]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 10/03/2022]