Maxtor

Server Rates:

- 5000x EXP

- 5000x SP

- 7000x Adena

- 125x Drop

- 10000x Quest Reward

Site: PVP Server

epeksa k edo me 2 terata piga 50 lvl k den eixa frago oute na figo apo to starting town

• 2 weeks later...

Yes but not many mobs give u adena. I usually get 0 adena from each mob if its lower lvl than me, so whats the point... Most of the mobs give 0 adena when u are more lvl, and since u lvl so fast all mobs are lower lvl than you= no adena...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I m play on this server is nice but there are to mach rossians and they have ruin the server beacause they cheat have oll there items +25

and kill you for fun

No....its to easy to have everything overenchanted..you dont need any cheat!!!

I broke my hero sword at +47!!!

You just go in TOI 6th floor and get 25-40m from each mob...then..you go to gmshop and star overenchanting...:)

kialles if only you can tell us how you got a +47 weapon when limit is +25 ...we won't call you "n00b"

(and no i dotn believe Gm gave ti to you cause you wouldnt echant it more and no i don't believe you are such a great hacker you did it by hacking the server)

LooooL....Yes..i am a noob..:P

+47 was on this server http://www.l2-freedom.com/index.php Its x7000 and i think there is no limit to overenchant.. A friend of mine has a weapon at +65!

On ael i only have my hero sword at +10 but the bug at TOI 6th floor still exists.. :)