Client close

Hello everyone

i have a problem with my client ... when i downloading anyserver and i want to join in server client sometimes opens and then stacks and automaticly close... i dont know why i dont have any Critical Errors or something like that it just closed... do you know why is that happening?

( i have windows 10 operation system no have any antivirus or windows defender open  and that happends only in C6 Client) 

That Happens Video => 

10 minutes ago, DEVILMSTAR said:

Hello everyone

i have a problem with my client ... when i downloading anyserver and i want to join in server client sometimes opens and then stacks and automaticly close... i dont know why i dont have any Critical Errors or something like that it just closed... do you know why is that happening?

( i have windows 10 operation system no have any antivirus or windows defender open  and that happends only in C6 Client) 

That Happens Video => 

Probably an interface issue (protection).

reasons:

1)protection of server that hasnt disabled/

2)invalid graphics/

solutions:

1)delete system~> paste the server system & control panel ~> uninstall smartguard or what ever is installed/

2)close xbox graphics for lineage/

I find the problem where is ... all that happens because of Discord Overlay and NVidian Geforce Overlay! thnx u all for reply me guys! have a nice day!

2 hours ago, DEVILMSTAR said:

I find the problem where is ... all that happens because of Discord Overlay and NVidian Geforce Overlay! thnx u all for reply me guys! have a nice day!

I'm glad you found the source of the problem.

Locked.

• Vision locked this topic