VertMesh

10 hours ago, Nakein23 said:

I unpacked LineageEffectMeshes from the animations folder, I have them in .3d format - I opened them in MilkShape 3d and saved them. Then imported into 3ds max, how can I pack them again?

So in simple way you can not do it. In order to add them back, you need to compile them all in the new the same file using Unreal Scripts codes.

13 hours ago, NevesOma said:

So in simple way you can not do it. In order to add them back, you need to compile them all in the new the same file using Unreal Scripts codes.

Да это понятно, что через компилятор ее в пакет нужно, спасибо большое, я хотел узнать, какой формат должен быть на выходе из 3ds max, для импорта в анреал. 

1 hour ago, Nakein23 said:

Да это понятно, что через компилятор ее в пакет нужно, спасибо большое, я хотел узнать, какой формат должен быть на выходе из 3ds max, для импорта в анреал. 

Use English with Russian so that other forum participants understand what is at stake.

As I already wrote, you cannot import a VertexMesh into the editor. You can compile it through the UCC  as @CriticalError wrote above.

Example of code for compilling:

class 2HS_SpAtk07 extends Actor;

#exec MESH IMPORT MESH=2HS_SpAtk07 ANIVFILE=2HS_SpAtk07_a.3d DATAFILE=2HS_SpAtk07_d.3d
#exec MESH ORIGIN MESH=2HS_SpAtk07 X=0 Y=0 Z=0 YAW=0 PITCH=0 ROLL=0

#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=2HS_SpAtk07 SEQ=2HS_SpAtk07

#exec MESHMAP SCALE MESHMAP=2HS_SpAtk07 X=1 Y=1 Z=1

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

Use English with Russian so that other forum participants understand what is at stake.

As I already wrote, you cannot import a VertexMesh into the editor. You can compile it through the UCC  as @CriticalError wrote above.

Example of code for compilling:

class 2HS_SpAtk07 extends Actor;

#exec MESH IMPORT MESH=2HS_SpAtk07 ANIVFILE=2HS_SpAtk07_a.3d DATAFILE=2HS_SpAtk07_d.3d
#exec MESH ORIGIN MESH=2HS_SpAtk07 X=0 Y=0 Z=0 YAW=0 PITCH=0 ROLL=0

#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=2HS_SpAtk07 SEQ=2HS_SpAtk07

#exec MESHMAP SCALE MESHMAP=2HS_SpAtk07 X=1 Y=1 Z=1

Oh thank you very much 🙂

6 hours ago, Nakein23 said:

Oh thank you very much 🙂

I close topic, if you have any answers, let me know via PM and will unlock again, gl.