Community Top: Pk/PvP

0flee

Question

Hello, i trying to make top pvp/pk's for server. And i try to do this on community board. I don;t know if i start good. But i hope so. I want to display in C.B. list of players for pk's for exemple. I post here pic to see what is wrong and what i can do more. I want to do with pages.   to 20. 30/page Thank you ! 

For L2jMobius Hi5. Thank you again!

https://ibb.co/XzqRv9R

Edited by 0flee

2 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, 0flee said:

Hello, i trying to make top pvp/pk's for server. And i try to do this on community board. I don;t know if i start good. But i hope so. I want to display in C.B. list of players for pk's for exemple. I post here pic to see what is wrong and what i can do more. I want to do with pages.   to 20. 30/page Thank you ! 

For L2jMobius Hi5. Thank you again!

https://ibb.co/XzqRv9R

Ouch ! 

Q12cRg1.gif

The code you've given is like... Java had a head on collision on Autobahn while a meteor in size of earth fall on it at the same time. Let's just mention few of the "abnormalities".

if (command.startsWith("toppk"))

This part is not required because you have only 1 String inside the array hence the only time this method is called only when a voice command matches the given String

2. Why the if check exists anyway? It doesn't do anything. Remove it completely

player.getPkkills();

Why this code exists? It does nothing. It won't pass the player's kill in any variable.

4. Why you initialize a list while it does nothing?

5. Why the title of Pk kill is replaced dynamic though the code while html is clearly only for Pk list?

6. What is the "pl" variable that you try to fetch data from? It doesn't exist in the code.

7. Why it has return false and then return true?

{
  CommunityBoardHandler.seperateAndSend...
}

Why is this line inside two brackets? 

9. Why you open a request topic and your code is an image instead of pastebin or something?

10. Why you initialize a String and load html from cache and replace while you don't use it or send it to player?

I'm really confused.

Edited by Kara